Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A kiss? Whom?

kyo is a vampire how will he be able to handle this and what does this have to do with Thoru!?

Chapter 1 - A kiss? Whom?

Chapter 1 - A kiss? Whom?
All romantic fanfiction is dedicatied to the love me and my smexy boyfreind have for each other (anthony age 16)

A young boy with orange hair and green eyes, walked down the stairs happily.

“Mommy!” Said the little boy.

“Kyo, run! Run far away!” Yelled a woman as she was backed into a corner by a man in a black cape.

“Mommy.” Said Kyo, suddenly the strange man turned around to look at the boy, the mans red eyes shined, he quickly descended on the boy, he picked the boy up and bit into his neck, he dropped the boy to the ground, the boys eyes became crimson, and his body lay there limp.

“Take that for defying me wench. On the eighteenth year of this boys life, he will become a vampire. That is what you get, for marrying that Sohma man, instead of me!” Yelled the man before disappearing into the shadows.

“Kyo, no! My son.” Said the woman as she cradled the boy in her arms.

7 years later.

A teenage boy jumps of the roof of a house and lands on his feet, he then dashes into the kitchen and opens the fridge door, he takes out a carton of milk and begins to drink.

“Baka neko, you aren’t the only one that drinks milk.” Said Yuki angrily.

“Stop bugging me, kuso nezumi.” Said Kyo as he put the milk down and slammed the fridge door.

“Yes Yuki kun, you shouldn’t bug Kyo kun, after all it is his birthday tomorrow, and we don’t want him upset for such a special day.” said Shigure.

“Special?” Asks Tohru.

“It isn’t everyday that a boy turns 18 now is it Kyo?” Asks Shigure.

“No it isn’t.” Said Kyo as he got up from his seat and went to his room.

“Why is he pissed?” Asked Yuki.

“It is something you wont understand.” Said Shigure as he stared after Kyo.

Kyo was upstairs in his room asleep, it was hard not to sleep. Lately he had been plagued with nightmares, and this night was no difference.

Kyo was in a dark place, he looked around, and he soon saw Tohru.

“Tohru?” He asked.

“Kyo kun...” She said. She began to walk toward him, she was dressed in a red dress that was really tight. “I don’t care what you have become, I still want to be with you.” Said Tohru seductively as she pushed Kyo onto a bed. He began to kiss her, and travel down her neck. He felt his canine teeth become bigger, and he began to see red eyes. Suddenly the eyes came toward him and he brought his fangs into her neck, he began to drink her blood as if it were juice, her body became limp and she looked into his eyes with pain.

“I knew you couldn’t help yourself when I gave you the chance to suck my blood, I still love you though. And I always will.” She said as her eyes went dull.

Kyo woke up with a start, sweat rolling down his neck. He looked around, and out his window. He walked to his window, and jumped to the ground, he then climbed the ladder and lays down on the roof.

“Kyo kun! What are you doing up here?” Asked Tohru.

“Uh... oh, just relaxing, I thought I’d look at the sky.” He said gently.

“Kyo, why is your neck glowing!” Said Tohru as she concentrated on a spot of his neck that was glowing.

“GAH!!” Yelled Kyo as he fell to the ground, Shigure came out and looked at his watch.

12:00.

“NO! Tohru kun, get away from him!” Yelled Shigure as he pushed Tohru away. Kyo began to rise, his canine teeth were grown into fangs, he then ran to Tohru to be stopped by Yuki.

“Stupid neko.” He said as he kicked Kyo in the gut, but it didn’t land, for Kyo grabbed his foot.

“Stupid rat.” He said in some foreign tongue which none of them understood. Kyo then tackled Yuki and began to punch him over and over.

“Tohru run inside and call Akito.” Said Shigure.

“But why?” Asked Tohru.

“Just do it.” Said Shigure, losing his carefree expression. She ran inside and called the Main House.

“Hello?” Asked a maid.

“This is the Sohma Shigure residence, we need Akito here immediately!” Said Tohru.

“But he is...” Began the maid.

“It is IMPORTANT!” Yelled Tohru.

“Alright, I will tell him.” Said the maid.

“What do you want wench!” Yelled a sleepy voice.

“It’s Kyo, he, something is wrong, Shigure told me to call you.” Said Tohru.

“Is his neck glowing?” Asked Akito in a scarred voice.

“Yes it was.” Said Tohru.

“I’ll be right there, call Kazuma. And Tohru, for your own well being stay away from Kyo until I or Kazuma get there!” Said Akito before hanging up.

“Was Akito worried?” She asked herself. She then dialed again and called Kazuma.

“Hello?” Asked a sleepy Kazuma.

“Kazuma! Akito told me to call you! Something is wrong with Kyo, and Akito was afraid, she was even afraid for me.” Said Tohru quickly.

“No... it’s past midnight! I’ll be right there! Tohru, hide in you room with a stake stay under your bed, and if Kyo comes in to your room stab him in the arm.” Said Kazuma.

“BUT!” She began.

“This is important! Kyo is no longer human, he is becoming a vampire, and if he sucks your blood the transformation will be complete, there is a stake attached to the bottom of the table, now go!” Yelled Kazuma before hanging up. Tohru went under the table and grabbed the stake, she then looked outside to see Kyo standing there, both Shigure and Yuki had been knocked out, Kyo then began to look at her, his eyes were glowing red, and he had an unearthly way about him. She began to back away and he took a step forward she then ran upstairs to her room and hid under her bed. After she was hidden she heard someone kick in her door. She shuddered in fear. Two feet appeared before her bed, suddenly another person came in the room.

“KYO!” Yelled Kazuma as he ran to the boy and oushed him onto the bed.

“You told her didn’t you!” Said Kyo in an angry voice.

“What do you mean?” Asked Kazuma.

“You told her that I am a vampire! You told her to be afraid! I heard the whole thing Shishou so don’t even try to lie!” Yelled Kyo as he pushed Kazuma off of him.

“I told her for her own good Kyo. You know you wont be able to keep yourself from killing her, you can’t stop the bloodlust.” Said Kazuma.

“I would never hurt her!” Yelled Kyo.

“You normally wouldn’t, but now you are a vampire.” Said Kazuma.

“Heh, so now I am even more of a monster no?” Said Kyo.

“No you aren’t.” Said Akito as she entered the room. “The curse of the cat has been lifted, and you are only half vampire, until you suck the blood of Tohru.” Said Akito.

“Why Tohru!” Yelled Kyo.

“Because you love her.” Said Akito. Kazuma looked toward the bed, he knew she was there, and Kyo nor Akito knew that. It was his way of warning her, that since Kyo loved her, he would suck her blood.

“Thanks Akito, you told her something I could never do myself.” Said Kyo as he ran out of the room.

“What?” Asked Akito, Kazuma bent down and put a hand under the bed.

“It’s okay, you may come out now.” Said Kazuma, Tohru then took his hand and was brought out from under the bed.

“Is he gonna be okay?” She asked.

“In time, he will.” Said Kazuma.

It was early morning and Kyo woke up to the sun, suddenly he despised that light, more then he despised water. He got up and looked out side, and he got a headache. He walked out of his room and down the stairs to find Tohru cooking with Kazuma. Kyo opened the fridge and took out the milk, he began to drink.

“GAH!!” Yelled Kyo as he spit out the milk, he looked at the date to find it wouldn’t go bad for at least a week.

“I would suggest not drinking milk anymore.” Said Kazuma as he placed a cup of red liquid on the table.

“What’s that?” Asked Kyo as he looked at the glass, suddenly he wanted to drink it, even though he didn’t know what it was.

“You need some blood in your system before you can accept human food.” Said Tohru, as she looked away.

“Blood... that’s...” Said Kyo as he looked at the glass in disgust, yet for some reason, he wanted to drink it.

“Drink it, or you’ll get weak.” Said Kazuma.

“I... I can’t.” Said Kyo, disgusted by what he had become.

“It is fine, it’s only fish blood.” Said Kazuma.

“But...” Said Kyo as he looked at the glass, his hand suddenly began to move on it’s own accord, he grasped the glass and lifted it to his mouth.

“What are you drinking you stupid cat!” Yelled Yuki as he looked at the cup of blood in Kyo’s hand.

“Yuki, shut up!” Yelled Shigure as he sat down next to Kyo. “It is alright Kyo, it is what you have to do.” Said Shigure.

“You are just gonna let him drink blood!” Yelled Yuki. “That is disgusting! Why would he want to drink blood!”

“Shut up!” Yelled Kyo as he ran out the door. Shigure glared at Yuki.

“He can’t help the fact that he was bitten by a vampire Yuki, and you should criticize him for that.” Said Shigure.

“He’s a what... he shouldn’t be allowed to be around Miss Honda it is...” He began but was slapped by Tohru.

“It isn’t his fault he is a vampire Yuki! And it is my decision whether or not I am around him!” She yelled as she ran out the door.

“Miss Honda!” Yelled Yuki as he began to chase after her, but was stopped by Shigure.

“The curse is coming to an end, because of Kyo, and you go an insult him when all he needs is help. Yuki he has become a vampire he needs to drink blood.” Said Shigure.

“Well not Miss Honda’s, or anyone else’s, he can starve!” Yelled Yuki.

“He broke your curse and that is how you repay him! You truly are a rat!” Yelled Kazuma angrily. “You only care about how you feel. Well maybe Tohru wants to be near Kyo, ever think of that!” Yuki looked at Kazuma with shock as the man glared at the boy.

Tohru ran through the woods looking for Kyo, she ran to the river to find him there, he had slit opened a fishes neck and the blood had pooled into his hands. He was looking at it with resentment. She walked up to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

“You have to drink it, it is healthy for you.” Said Tohru looking at his reflection in the blood.

“I know, but he’s right it is disgusting.” Said Kyo as he began to let the blood pour out of his hands, suddenly hers reached under his and the blood collected in her hands. She lifted it to his mouth.

“Drink, or I’ll force you to drink mine.” She said knowing that it would make him drink. She tilted her hands and the blood poured into his mouth, after the blood was gone from her hands he licked her hands, wanting more.

“The glass is still in the kitchen if you want it.” Said Tohru gently as Kyo licked her palm.

“I know.” He said as he began to kiss up her arms, he made his way to her collar bone, savoring the fact that he was the only one allowed to do this, he then kissed her lips, and she kissed back.

“We should get back.” She said against his lips.

“Yea.” said Kyo in a deep seductive voice, in which Tohru had never heard from him, his eyes widened in shock and he grabbed her hand and walked back.

They walked in to see Shigure and Kazuma, talking in the kitchen, Kyo went to the fridge to find the cup of blood with a plastic cover , he took it out opened it, and began to drink it.

“I see you got your appetite back.” Said Kazuma with a smile.

“Yeah.” said Kyo as he sat at the table.

“You two should start getting ready for school.” Said Shigure.

“OH!!!!! You are right!”Yelled Tohru as she ran upstairs to her room to change. Kyo got up slowly and went to his room After he was dressed he looked in his mirror, his image was gone, so he couldn’t tell what he looked like, so he grabbed his books and went to the hallway, sure enough there stood Yuki, he gasped when he saw Kyo.

“What are you wearing makeup?” Asked Yuki.

“What, no! I can’t even see my own reflection, what makes you think I would put on makeup!” Yelled Kyo.

“Kyo kun! Your face is so pale! Are you sick!” Said Tohru as she came out of her room. She quickly ran to him and checked his temperature.

“Stop worrying, Kyo is a vampire, it is only natural for him to be pale.” Said Kazuma, as he handed Kyo sunglasses.

“What?” Asked Kyo.

“The sun is out, it will hurt your eyes.” Said Kazuma. Kyo took the glasses and walked outside, suddenly the sun became unbearable to his eyes, he put on the glasses and began to walk, Tohru and Yuki behind him.

Kyo walked into the school yard and almost all the girls flocked, to them Kyo had become the single most handsome man in school, even though his face was pale, and he was wearing sunglasses, for some reason he was just different. He walked into home room and sat down. He looked at the ceiling not really paying attention.

“Um... Kyo san, I was uh wondering if maybe we could um go out sometime?” Asked a girl.

“No, I already have a girl that I like, I am sorry.” Said Kyo, but it was not in Japanese, it was some foreign language that he had never heard. Suddenly all of the girls looked like they were in a trance, and began to walk toward him.

“HEY!” He yelled angrily, though it was useless, they just kept coming, suddenly Tohru pushed

past the girls and stood in front of him.

“I am sorry, but I think it’d be better if you stayed away from Kyo kun.” Said Tohru with her arms stretched out.

“Tohru?” Asked Kyo, she to began to look like she was in a trance, he quickly went up to her, turned her around and kissed her right on the lips. Suddenly the trance was broken and the rest of the girls stood there heart broken.

“Kyo kun?” Asked Tohru as she pulled away.

“Sorry.” Said Kyo in a low voice as he looked away.

“ORANGEY!!!!!!!!!! How dare you kiss our Tohru! You bastard I am gonna kill you!” Yelled Arisa as she walked up to Kyo, and was about to punch him.

“AH! No please Uo chan! I’m not mad at him I just didn’t expect him to kiss me.” Said Tohru as she tried to calm her friend down.

“Your waves are very different, I have felt this before.” Said Saki as she looked out the window.

“R... really? Where?” Asked Kyo.

“In a vampire...” Said Saki in a whisper, she then understood, the sudden change within Kyo, he was becoming a vampire, and he had to suck Tohru’s blood to become a full one.

“How long?” Asked Saki.

“The transformation became complete last night.” Replied Kyo.

“Well if you do suck her blood, make her into a vampire as well.” Said Saki.

“What!” Said Kyo.

“You’ll find that it is better to live with you love then without them.” said Saki as she smiled at Kyo, showing him a pair of fangs. Kyo suddenly smelt a weird smell, that of which he had smelt this morning, he ran out of the room and into the boys bathroom, there lay a bird that had been wounded, blood was coming out of its side.

“Kyo kun?” Asked Tohru as she walked into the boys bathroom. (It’s an old bathroom that no one uses so she wont get in trouble.)

“What!” He said as he turned around quickly afraid that it might not be her.

“Are you alright?” She asked, she then saw the bird in his hand and put two and two together. “Were you hungry Kyo kun?”

“No it’s more of a blood lust.” He said looking at the floor in disgust.

“It’s okay, you can’t help it.” She said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. She grabbed his hand and lifted the bird to his mouth. He descended his fangs to the birds small body and began to drink, he drank till the last minute of life, for some reason it seemed safe to him. He put the body in the sink. He turned to face her, and there was blood running down from his mouth.

“Hm... I guess you already know when to stop.” Said Saki as she came from the darkness.

“Yeah... it kinda came naturally, but then again, the vampire gene has been waiting inside sense I was 10.” Said Kyo.

“How exquisite, and very lucky. I was out for a week when I ate past the death, I even began to lose blood.” Said Saki.

“Hanna chan... you are a vampire too?” Asked Tohru.

“Yes Tohru, that is how I met you. You see I was gonna kill myself at a yung age, but when I tried your mother sucked my blood, making me half a vampire. Your mother was also half vampire.” Said Saki.

“Why wasn’t I ever told?” Asked Tohru sadly.

“It was something your mother couldn’t tell you.” Said Saki. Suddenly Kyo began coughing, and while he was blood came from his mouth.

“OH! Kyo!” She said as she went to his side.

“He’ll be fine, it happens sometimes when you drink through your fangs for the first time.” Said Saki.

“I wish I had known that.” He said as he stood, blood trickling down his chin. Tohru quickly took out a cloth from her pocket and wiped it away.

“We should get back to class.” Said Tohru with a smile.

“He can’t, if he coughs up blood, they’ll send him to the nurse and they’ll wonder why his heart isn’t beating.” Said Saki.

“We should just leave.” Said Kyo as he walked out of the bathroom Tohru and Saki behind him, they snuck out to where the lockers where to find Arisa already there.

“So, Hanna chan, why again didn’t you tell me and Tohru you were a vampire?” Asked Uo with a smirk.

“So you heard, well then you know we are leaving.” Said Saki.

“Yea. Yea, that’s why I am here, if you two leave I have no reason to stay so I’ll go with you.” Said Arisa.

“Okay.” Said Tohru with a smile.

“Miss Honda, what are you doing here?” Asked Yuki as he walked into the locker area.

“Oh uh Sohma kun... I uh...” She began to think. ‘UH! What do I say... I shouldn’t be skipping anyway, I did make a promise to mom.’ She thought.

“You coming Tohru?” Asked Arisa.

“Uh...” Said Tohru as she looked at her friends and then to Yuki.

“Miss Honda are you skipping?” Asked Yuki.

“I uh...” Said Tohru.

“Miss Honda you shouldn’t skip especially with that vampire neko baka. It wouldn’t be safe...” Began Yuki as he reached a hand to grab hers.

“You know what! It will be safe, cus I will be with my friends and Kyo!” Said Tohru as she began to run to where the others were waiting, but Yuki grabbed her hand.

“No Miss Honda, you can’t go with them!” Said Yuki as he pulled her close.

“It isn’t your decision!” Said Tohru as she tried to get away, but he had a strong grip on her, he then kissed her. Kyo stood there in shock. Tohru then pushed him off.

“What makes you think you can kiss me.” She said as she ran to Kyo and hid behind him.

“Come on.” He said as he took her hand and they all began to run.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment