Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Delinquency

kyo is a vampire how will he be able to handle this and what does this have to do with Thoru!?

Chapter 2 - Delinquency

Chapter 2 - Delinquency
They ran down the streets together, not really caring where they where going. They all stopped in front of a house that looked so attracting that they all had to go in. As they walked up to the gate Saki held back, but then went on to catch up, Kyo pried the boards off of where the door was and then they entered. Kyo felt another presence and was on guard. Suddenly a girl jumped from the ceiling and landed before them.

“AH!! Saki!” Yelled the girl as she hugged her.

“Hello Emiri, how are you?” Asked Saki.

“Famished! Did you bring me these humans to eat.” Said Emiri as she eyed Tohru and Arisa. She then went to Arisa.

“Bite me and you die.” Said Arisa madly.

“Hm... spunky, I guess the other one will have to do.” Said Emiri as she went to Tohru fangs ready, Kyo then pushed her out of the way and put an arm around her waist, bringing Tohru close to him.

“Stay away from her, or I will kill you!” Said Kyo in the foreign voice.

“Oh another vampire... so that girl will be your prey?” Asked Emiri.

“I’d never bite Tohru, never in a billion years!” Yelled Kyo.

“Hm... how did he learn Transylvania?” Asked Emiri as she turned to Saki.

“I’m not sure, he’s only been a vampire 1 day though.” Responded Saki.

“ONE DAY! But there hasn’t been a vampire biting a human to make them a vampire in this city in seven years.” Yelled Emiri.

“That’s how long ago I was bitten.” Said Kyo.

“WHAT! Then you’d have to have been bitten by Alucard!” Said Emiri.

“I wouldn’t know... I was bitten when I was 10.” Said Kyo.

“Oh... so it had to have been him.” Said Emiri as she looked away. ‘Which means this boy holds the blood that killed Dracula and Alucard. He must be strong.’ she thought to herself.

“So is this girl to you?” She asked.

“None of your business.” Said Kyo as he held Tohru closer.

“Oh I get it. You like her, and if you suck her blood you become a full blown vampire.” Said Emiri.

“Uh... “ Kyo was speechless.

“Wow... I didn’t think I’d be right.” Said Emiri as she looked out side.

“It’s almost sunset isn’t it.” Said Saki.

“Yea... I’ll be leaving this town tonight, so feel free to use my home to your benefit.” Said Emiri as she went to the stairs. Saki watched after her silently and turned.

“Come on, we have to go home. If I am right tonight is your first night being a vampire Kyo.” Said Saki.

“Yeah... well technically.” Said Kyo.

“You must get home and lock yourself in your room before the sun sets.” Said Emiri.

“Why?” Asked Kyo.

“Because, your blood lust gets stronger at night, and the first night is always the hardest to stop yourself from killing.” Said Saki.

Kyo and Tohru walked into the house to find a fuming Yuki.

“Where were you!” Yelled Yuki angrily.

“At a friends.” Said Kyo looking out to see the last bit of the sun. “Now if you excuse me I have to go to my room.” He said while brushing past Yuki, who grabbed his hand.

“No you aren’t. I saw what you became yesterday, and it gets stronger at night, especially the first night. I’ll let Tohru see who you became, and then she wont be to happy to choose you over me.” Whispered Yuki into his ear.

“Listen nezumi, if I don’t go to my room I’ll wind up killing you, now let me go!” Yelled Kyo as he pried his arm from Yuki. Suddenly he felt the need for blood, he fangs began to throb in his mouth, he fell to the floor, he then bit into his hand.

“Kyo kun?” Asked Tohru as she approached him.

“Get back!” He yelled, he then stood, his eyes became pure red, his face became whiter then a ghosts, he used all of his strength to run to his room, once there he looked the door and fell to the floor.

“GAH!!” He cried out. Visions of him biting Tohru came into his veiw, her screaming and holding him to her neck to keep him from stopping, himself filling with her blood becoming whole, her body becoming limp, as she dropped to the floor, staring back at him, as her eyes closed and she smiled.

‘I love you.’ and she fell to the floor before him, he fell as well and cried. He opened his eyes and looked around, he was still in his room, he got up and coughed up blood. He crawled to his bed and lay there, he stared out the door. He could tell Tohru was there.

“Tohru please go away, I am trying to contain myself from killing you and it isn’t helping since I can smell you through the door.” Whispered Kyo.

“But... I’m worried about you.” She said gently. She heard him cough. “Kyo I am coming in.” She said as she took out a spare key and put it into the lock.

“NO!” He yelled. She opened the door and peered in, he was nowhere to be seen, she stepped in and the door closed behind her, she looked up and Kyo fell on top of her.

“I told you not to come in.” He said in a voice that sounded restrained.

“I was worried about you.” She said, suddenly his claws went above her shoulder digging into the carpet.

“You have to get out, before I can’t control it.” He said.

“I’m not leaving.” She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down over her, she then kissed him fully on the lip. Kyo could feel the vampire in him want her blood, he pulled himself away from her.

“I can’t... I almost...” He said, and then he began to cry. “I’m so sorry!” Said Kyo through tears. She wrapped her arms around him gently. He got up and walked to his bed, and sat down.

“Do you want me to stay with you?” She asked.

“No, I don’t wanna hurt you.” He said gently.

“Alright Kyo, I’ll see you in the morning.” Said Tohru as she went to the door, as the light poured in she looked back at him and smiled, she then closed the door.

It was morning, but it was hard to tell from where he was. Kyo got up and looked around, he appeared to be in a luxurious room. The bed he was on was soft and had red blankets. He got up and looked around, whoever owned this room loved to martial arts, it was very obvious from the various weapons hanging on the walls. It was strange it reminded him of his own room, only this was, so much more comfortable. He went to the door, same as his own, when he opened it he was in the Sohma home he shared with, Tohru, Shigure, and Yuki. He went down the stairs and Tohru was there cooking like every morning.

“Tohru... can you come with me for a minute?” Asked Kyo.

“Oh, um sure.” Said Tohru as she placed the plates on the table, before Yuki and Shigure. As her and Kyo went to the stairs Shigure followed. Kyo led them to his room, and when he opened the door it was still as how he had woken up.

“WOW! Kyo what have you done to your room!” Said Shigure in surprise.

“You mean neither of you did this?” Asked Kyo.

“How could we without waking you up?” Asked Shigure.

“But Kyo... you didn’t do this?” Asked Tohru.

“No it was like this when I woke up.” Siad Kyo, he had then noticed that the windows had been covered with heavy drapes. He went to the curtains and moved them, it led to a door to the outside that was like a courtyard. Kyo ran outside to where his window would be, when he looked it appeared flat and all you could see where the curtains. He went back to his room and to where the ‘courtyard’ was, he stepped in.

“What is going on here?” Asked Kyo.

“I’m not sure.” Said Shigure.

‘Hm, you mean it isn’t obvious?’ Said a voice in Kyo. ‘Don’t worry, I’m the cat spirit, I am about to leave. This is the final wish of your sire. That you live in luxury where ever you live after the vampire in you comes out. Once you leave this house for good, this room will become as it was before.’ Said the cat as it disappeared.

“Oh my! Shouldn’t you be getting to school!” Said Shigure.

“I’m not going, I think I’ll hang around town today.” Said Kyo as he went to his closet, which still held all of his clothes.

“But Kyo you have to go to school.” Said Tohru looking down sadly.

“I can’t not with what’s been going on, you saw what happened yesterday, I’d be putting anyone who starts to bleed in danger.” Said Kyo as he pulled out cargo pants.

“Wait bleeding as in from a wound or as in from a perio...” Began Shigure to be hit by Kyo.

“SU KE BE!” Yelled Kyo angrily.

“Kyo what’ll you do all day?” Asked Tohru.

“Hm... probably go to the dojo and train with Shishou.” Said Kyo, as he sat on his bed. Tohru then left him to change, Kyo packed his book bag with his uniform and books, just in case Shishou made him go to school. He then climbed out through his courtyard, he then went to the farthest ends of the courtyard where there was a door, he climbed out and was where he wanted to be, he then jumped from his window and began to run to the dojo.

Tohru looked out the window sadly, it hurt her inside when she thought about Kyo not being in school.

“Ms. Honda!” Yelled the teacher.

“Hai Sensei!” She said quickly.

“Please read the page.” She responded and Tohru began to read.

“Through all darkness shines light, but it takes truly beautiful minds to release it.” Began Tohru when the door opened.

“I’m sorry to disturb your class, but my apprentice thought he could skip school today.” Said a man with grayish silver hair that no one recognized, but Tohru.

“Oh, and who are you?” Asked the teacher.

“Sohma Kazuma, Kyo kun’s Shishou, and legal guardian.” Said Kazuma.

“Oh so Orangey isn’t sick... looks like I’ll have to dye his hair to teach him a lesson.” Siad the teacher pulling out a box of hair dye.

“That wont be necessary, he has already been punished, right Kyo?” Asked Kazuma as he pulled on a rope and Kyo came into the room his hair had black streaks in it.

“HAHA! The cat lover looks more like a tiger!” Yelled a boy in the background.

“Of course it is only temporary.” Said Kazuma.

“Not funny!” Said Kyo angrily.

“If you leave me no choice Kyo, I’ll dye you hair pink.” Said Kazuma.

“Don’t you dare!” Yelled Kyo.

“Sit down tiger.” Said the teacher. Kyo glared at the teacher, he then raised a hand angrily, and his eyes began to glow. Kazuma then tackled Kyo to the ground.

“Not here.” Whispered Kazuma into his ear.

“Ok, Kyo sit down.” Said the teacher.

“Fine sensei.” Said Kyo as he took his seat next to Tohru.

The bell rang and Kyo stayed after to get his work from the teacher, when he walked out Tohru was sitting there waiting.

“Hey, who you waiting for?” Asked Kyo.

“You.” She said with a smile, and they began to walk down the hall.

“Wanna have lunch together?” Asked Kyo.

“Sure... where?” Asked Tohru happily. Kyo then took her hand and led her outside. He then looked around for a second, and then went back inside and led her to a staircase, and then to the roof. He then sat down and looked at the sky.

“So you wanna eat here?” Asked Tohru.

“Sure.” Said Kyo as he sat up. Tohru then sat down as well and pulled out her bento. She handed him an onigiri, and took one for herself.

“It’s so nice out today!” She said happily as she looked at the sky. Kyo then kissed her gently on the cheek. He then kissed her on the lips and pushed her down gently.

“I saw you looking out the window, what were you looking for?” Asked Kyo, his lips barely left hers.

“I was worried about you.” Said Tohru blushing lightly.

“Why, I’m a vampire, there is nothing to worry about.” Said Kyo with a smile which showed his fangs.

“But... shouldn’t you stay in school, it’s only a month till graduation.” Said Tohru, Kyo then sat back and looked at the sky quizzically.

“It is!” He said with astonishment. He stared at the sky for awhile, then turned to her. “I’m dropping out.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment