Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - strange behavior

three years in the future and Dib notices a change in Zim. He goes to investigate and finds out the truth or rather the lie behind his mission.Now Zims just trying to get by but it seems fate has delt him a losing hand when his base gets destroyed.Zi

Chapter 1 - strange behavior

Chapter 1 - strange behavior
        ch.1

        Dib walked to school as usual with gaz even though they were in highschool now that hadn't changed .Dib was now 15 and 5 feet and 8 inches tall.In this delicate age he had often wondered if the world was worth saving but luckily for the human race his hormones also gave him a short temper for zims antics.Dib had also learned to keep his para-normal rants to himself as he knew his classmates thought he was crazy anyway.He still talked to Gaz about it though not that she was interested.

        Gaz was 14 now and stood 5 feet 5 inches tall.She still enjoyed playing video games but she now had other interests as well such as acting in school plays usually ones that ended in tragedy.Hormones once again took its toll as she tended to show more interest in others not enough to make them think she cared but enough to carry out a small and usually sacastic conversation.

        Dib glanced up at the school from a distance and saw Zim sitting on the steps writing something in a notebook."whats he up to,Gaz" Dib asked knowing his sister wouldn't respond "he's missed an intire week of school so it must be something big".

        Dib slowly approached Zim who didn't seem to notice he was there."what are you up to now, zim" dib asked suspiciously, zim looked up, the usual irritated look on his face quickly faded as he sighed"if you must know i'm catching up on some homework"he said rising from his seat and calmly walking into the building.Dib was slightly stunned at Zims response he had prepared himself for threats and namecalling but not this, even Gaz who had been watching was somewhat surprized at what had happened.
        
        Zim had noticed early on that his classmates began to grow and in order to shake off any suspicions he had been taking human growth pills.True it had caused him much pain at first but in time that had gone away and he now stood 5 feet 6 inches tall.In addition to causing him to grow it had also gave him an immunity to the harmfull effects of water.Zim had learned much about earth but still all his attempts at conquering it failed due to Dibs interference.
        
        Inside Dib quickly rushed to class but he could only think of his earlier encounter with zim 'this must be some kind of trick' Dib thought to himself."dib" the teacher yelled from the front of the room "you're wanted in the office" Dib detached himself from his thoughts and exited the room.once in the office he approached the secratary who recognized him being there many times before due to his and zims fighting. she glanced up and handed him the phone"it's for you"she said "make it quick".

"Hello"dib said putting his ear to the phone

"Hello there son" his dad quickly answered "i need you to stay after school during your sisters play rehersals"

"But you said you were going to" dib said obviously annoyed "besides i'm busy"

"i know son but something very important has just come up so i'll need you to tape it for me....have a nice day" with that said he hung up.Dib sighed it wasn't that he didn't want to watch Gaz reherse cause she was actually really good not to mention it was the only time he saw her express any emotion, it was just that he was more interested in discovering Zims next plan at the time.

         'speaking of Zim' dib thought to himself looking up to see him exiting the councelors office. In his hand was a sheet of paper "these are your new classes"the coucelor said coming out from behind him "and if you ever need to talk i'm always here".she then looked up at dib she knew him rather well considering he was often sent there, her smile somewhat faded.

"what are you doing here " Dib asked confronting Zim.
Zim turned around "uh...i.." suddenly the councelor intervened
"this young man just switched some of his classes around" she said and zim nodded.
"i see"dib said curiously searching Zims face for the his emotion. Zim seemed kinda ashamed as he lowered his head slightly and exited the room.
"you'd beter get to class Dib' the councelor said
"ok" Dib answered "i'll probably see you later". her eyes rolled as she sighed "you probably will"
        
        At lunch Dib walked in and sat by his sister as he always did, she was reading over her script and nibbling on some food when Dib remembered his conversation with thier dad earlier.
"dads not gonna make it this eveing Gaz"Dib said "he wants me to tape it though".
Gaz shrugged and growled slightly
"what else is new"she said "just don't embarass me".
        
        At this moment Zim walked in he took his usual seat by himself and moved his food around with his fork.He then walked up to the bulletin board of activities and afterschool events, took off a sheet of paper,stared at it, then folded it up, and put it in his pocket.he walked back to his seat and continued playing with his food.
        
"something strange is going on with Zim" he said to Gaz "i'm going to get to the bottom of this".Dib stood up and walked over towards Zim before Gaz could respond

"thats it Zim, i'm onto you" he said loudly. Zim looked up at him irritated

"i have no idea what you're talking about Dib human and i'm not in the mood" he then redirected his attention back to his food.

"yeah right Zim" dib continued "you're not fooling me alien scum" he said knocking over his tray.Zim stood up quickly making his seat fall over and slamming his hands on the table

"thats it dib" he said "i'm through,i don't care about this filthy planet anymore.... you can have it" he then walked angerly out the door.Dib was stunned at Zims outburst as Gaz approached him from behind

"gee Dib whats your problem" she asked "why can't you just back off......i dont think he's trying to destroy the earth anymore".

"and how would you know" Dib asked turning around

"because he told me" she said bluntly

"what" dib said "when"

"he's in my computer class now" she said "not that it's any of your business"

"he's probably trying to trick you,Gaz" Dib said "you can't trust him"

"i'm not stupid Dib" she said angry "your just mad cause your little friend doesn't want to play your stupid game anymore"

"this isn't a game this is the world "he said "and we're not friends" Gaz had already began to ignore him and walked away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment