Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - to late to turn back

somethings wrong with Beastboy.....can anyone figure out 'what's wrong' and help him...Raven thinks so....but what will this lead to?RavenXBeastboy

Chapter 11 - to late to turn back

Chapter 11 - to late to turn back
ch.11
"Raven"?

"yeah"

"something happened the other day didn't it" He asked "I mean i can't remember much of it but i know you were there....you saved me didn't you"

"sort of" Raven replied hesitantly "I helped but you also helped yourself"

"Raven" Beastboy said again this time grabbing her hand lightly

"yes Beastboy what is it" Raven asked patiently

"I feel like...well that....um...i wanted to say thanks" Beastboy said rubbing the back of his neck nervously "i really enjoyed talking to you....and I'm glad that you trust me and...."

"any day now" Raven said sarcastically

Beastboy swallowed the lump in his throat 'you can do this....just tell her how you feel...' he told himself 'you'll never get another chance like this...'

"I..I hope you know that i think your...amazing" Beastboy said "I think the reason I'm always bothering you is because....I just wanted to get to know you....and i have...and I really really like it...what i mean to say is I really really like you...not just like a friend and I.."

"Beastboy" Raven addressed him sadly "I'm sorry I.."

"oh.... " he said obviously hurt pulling his hand away from hers "that's okay....I didn't think you felt the same...um.. wow....that was the dumbest thing I've ever done and I've done alot of dumb things...I mean...I'm sorry I shouldn't have.."

Before he could finish Raven pressed her lips against his and leaned into him. Beastboy at first in shock suddenly felt that the moment was oddly familiar....he gave into the kiss with little resistance closing his eyes as Raven did hers and wrapping his arms around her.

finally the passionate kiss between them broke

"Raven...have we...done that before" Beastboy asked still in 'awe'

"yes" Raven answered honestly as she pulled away from his embrace

"can we do it again" Beastboy asked smiling and stepping towards her

"Beastboy...no" she said "you have to understand I.."

"don't you feel the same" Beastboy asked now confused "I mean that kiss felt pretty real to me"

"it was...i let my emotions get the better of me" she admitted "I need for you to understand why we can't be together"

"why" Beastboy asked sad and confused

"I can't express emotion Beastboy...It's dangerous you know that"

"but Raven look every things fine" Beast boy said gesturing around them

"It seems that way but it's impossible" she said "the other night i barely even touched you and a lamp exploded it's just not logical to kiss you and love you without side effects"

"you can't explain love" Beastboy said then it suddenly struck him "you love me"

"yes" Raven admitted looking down at her feet

"I ...love you to" Beastboy said "I mean I'm pretty sure I do...I've never felt like this not even with Terra"

the name had struck a chord and Raven looked up not sure how to feel

"sorry Rae....i didn't mean to bring that up....It was just a Petty crush" Beastboy said "I think I liked the idea of her rather than her...ya know....she was ....she wasn't you"

"you don't have to explain" Raven said "I think we should go inside now"

"Raven...are we just going to forget this ever happened" Beastboy asked

"No...I won't forget" Raven said

"but we can't..."

"No"

"because.."

"think of the team Beastboy" Raven said "what if it breaks apart the team....or ruins our friendship"

"I..I..don't want that to happen" he admitted "But....I don't think it will...I think things would get better not worse"

"How can you be so sure"

"how can you not"

"I...I don't deserve it" Raven admitted "I just don't deserve it"

"Raven" Beast boy said grabbing her hand "you thought that you couldn't have friends.......you thought that you couldn't change your destiny....you thought you we wouldn't except you.....but you were wrong...so don't think that you don't deserve to be happy and never think that you don't deserve to be loved....because you do and you are...always"

Raven look at Beastboy in surprise....what he had said was wise and moving...she felt her emotions plead for her to move forward and this time she gave in...wrapping her arms around him in a thankful hug.

"guess I'm not as dumb as i seem huh" Beastboy asked smiling

"no you're not" Raven said looking up into his emerald eyes "and don't ever let anyone tell you other wise"

"you mean other than you" he asked with a laugh

"exactly" Raven answered slyly

"so..."Beastboy started again

"so" Raven replied "do you want to tell the others or should I"

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artyfowl on November 9, 2006, 11:38:21 AM

artyfowl on
artyfowlOMGosh that was so heart filled! my gosh why don't they just do that in real life. GREAT story!

RavenDarkAngel on July 24, 2006, 11:39:23 AM

RavenDarkAngel on
RavenDarkAngelWow that was great long but great It took me 2 and a half hours to read that but it was so worth it!!!!! But then again I'm a slow reader It was greeeeaaattt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iAmFishCrashing on May 2, 2006, 11:11:30 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingbillions of bb & rea fans: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...(10 ten years later) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvdrDana on March 4, 2006, 3:45:09 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaWOOOOOOW!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING! NO WAY-BETTER THAN AMAZING!!! WORDS ALONE CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH THAT STORY ROCKED!!!! I read the first chapter around 1:00am and couldn't help but read the rest of it! I don't know why I didn't read it sooner!

I envy you sooooooooooooo much!!!! lol!

Laterz!

Fire_Feline on January 25, 2006, 6:56:47 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinethat was awsome i loved how well you expressed raven i sounded like she would in an episoid infact this could very well be good enough for one to think it was an episod or seirs of episods anywho it was awsome i'm faving now.

Winx_Club on January 5, 2006, 7:48:46 PM

Winx_Club on
Winx_ClubGreat story and all but i don't think BeastBoy and Raven are a good couple i think BeastBoy and Terra are a good coulpe i'm not being mean or anything i'm very good story and is that stuff about BeastBoy's parents true the names and everything

cutiealue13 on January 4, 2006, 2:39:37 PM

cutiealue13 on
cutiealue13......that was the best story i have ever read! i really like the way u write in such detail. u r a great writer i compare my writing to ur's and its not even close to it! i really hope u countiue to write ur wonderful stories, please keep my posted of any new stoies!!!!

toxic_dreamer on December 29, 2005, 11:02:33 AM

toxic_dreamer on
toxic_dreamerwooooooo......yep thats the end....and I hope everyone enjoys the story......^_^