Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
A curly-blond-haired girl of 15 gazed outside her hotel room window at the gloomy evening. It had been raining since this morning, and had refused to stop. Hopefully she could get outside tomorrow. She had delayed her search long enough. Her red eyes ventured over to the portrait hanging on the wall. She had put it up as soon as she arrived. She felt alone and unprotected with it lying in a box. It was a picture of a boy, 15 like her, with long, beautiful, red hair and green eyes you could lose yourself in. He sat on the edge of a grassy cliff, overlooking the beach. The sunset was in the background. Whoever the artist was was exceptionally good, the blond girl thought. She looked at the caption at the top of the portrait. It read "Youko Kurama, a.k.a. Shuuichi Minamino."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment