Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

Chapter 2 - Chapter One
The same girl walked along a street of Sariyaski the next morning. Today was sunny and warm. She wore a white shirt and a matching Jean skirt and jacket. She turned a corner into a marketplace. Everyone seemed to be looking at her. She pretended not to notice. She looked around to see if he was nearby.
"Are you looking for someone, young lady?" She looked up into the face of one of the shopkeepers. She was so startled she almost fell over backwards, but she caught her balance just in time.
"As a matter of fact, I am," she replied when she recovered from the shock. "Have you seen a red-haired, 15-year-old boy by the name of Shuuichi Minamino?"
"Yes, actually, I have. He just passed by here with a couple of friends." He pointed down the street to indicate the direction they took.
"Thank you, sir."
"Your welcome." But the girl had already disappeared into the crowd.
She walked while searching the heads of the crowd. Finally, she located him by the fountain. As the shopkeeper had said, he was standing next to two other boys, one in blue and one in green. The one in green had short black hair and brown eyes. The one in blue had orange hair. Anyone could see that he was the stupidest of the group. She snorted. She didn't and couldn't respect idiots. She was far enough away from them that they couldn't hear her, and would only notice her if they looked purposely in her direction. Perfect, she thought. Her hand went into a bag hanging around her shoulder. When in came out, it was gripping a boomerang. She held it up to Shuuichi for a few seconds, and then threw it straight at his head.
* * *
"So, what do you want to do now, guys?" Yusuke Urimeshi asked Kuwabara and Kurama.
"There's nothing much left," stated Kuwabara. "We've already been to the arcade, pizza place, ice cream shop, movies, my house . . . and um . . . and-"
"Just give up, Kuwabara. You're never going to list them all." Yusuke started laughing, and Kurama joined in.
"He is right, you know," Kurama said.
"Stop making fun of me, you guys!" yelled Kuwabara. But they just kept on laughing. Suddenly, Yusuke stopped and narrowed his eyes.
"Don't look now, Kurama, but there's a boomerang headed straight for you," he said. Kurama's eyes widened slightly as he quickly turned around. The boomerang barely missed squaring him in between the eyes. It turned around (as they're supposed to do) no more than an inch from his face and sailed in the opposite direction.
"Wow, that was close," said Kuwabara.
"A little too close in my opinion."
"How'd they do that? The person who threw it, I mean."
"It's a simple matter of calculation once you know the centripetal force and air resistance," said a voice. Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama looked and saw a girl around their age with curly-blond hair and eyes the color of blood walking toward them. In her hand was the boomerang. Yusuke heard Kurama do a mixture of a gulp and a gasp. He turned to look at him. Kurama had the look of extreme surprise. Yusuke turned back to the mystery girl, confused. By now she had stopped, because she was close enough to have a normal conversation. She was staring at Kurama, but bear no expression.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment