Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two
"Who ar-" Kuwabara started to ask.
"So, you think you can just leave me and not expect me to follow?" the girl asked Kurama loudly.
"No!" he argued. "I . . . it's just that . . . I mean . . ..”
"Can't explain it? Or just don't want to admit it?" She was practically yelling now.
Yusuke and Kuwabara stood totally confused a few feet away. While the girl complained to Kurama, they had their own conversation.
"Do you have any idea of what's going on?" asked Kuwabara. "'Cause I sure don't."
"Nope," Yusuke answered. "All I can tell is that they know each other and Kurama never told us about her."
"That wasn't very nice of him. But why didn't he?"
"I don't know. It might have been because he was too embarrassed to tell us."
"Huh?"
"I he told us he knew a girl, we would automatically jump to conclude that she was his girlfriend like people always do."
"Mmm, I guess you're right."
Pause.
"I don't think she's human," said Kuwabara.
"Why do you say that?" asked Yusuke.
"No one has eyes that color! She's probably half-demon or something."
"What!? Kuwabara, you're cr-" The sound of a young girl crying made Yusuke stop in mid-sentence. He and Kuwabara slowly peered over to Kurama and the blond girl. Indeed, it was she. She was crying so hard you would have thought someone just died. They tightly had their arms around each other. Kurama looked very sympathetic. Yusuke and Kuwabara gasped in amazement. "That's definitely something I thought I'd never see." Kurama noticed they were staring at him, and blushed. He whispered something in the girl's ear. She nodded and slowly let go. She pulled a handkerchief out of her bag to wipe the tears from her eyes. Yusuke and Kuwabara walked over to them.
"So . . . What's been going on over here?" Kuwabara asked with a grin.
"Sorry about that, Kurama," the girl said, ignoring Kuwabara's question. Her face was clear of tears now.
"Don't worry about it," replied Kurama. He stared down at the ground.
"Is anybody listening to me!?" yelled Kuwabara. "Hey, wait a second! You called him Kurama!" He looked at the girl suspiciously. She looked back at him, slightly confused.
"What? That's his name, isn't it?" she asked Kuwabara.
"Ya, but . . . you're not supposed to know it!"
"I think what Kuwabara is trying to say," Yusuke butted in, "is how come you don't call him Shuuichi like everybody else? And who are you anyway?"
"She's Sarani Wiltika," Kurama answered for her, surprising everybody. He looked up as he spoke. "She met me as Kurama, not as Shuuichi."
"Oh, that makes perfect sense . . . But, could you just explain it anyway?" Sarani giggled at this. Kurama smiled.
"Of course. Let's just sit down somewhere."
"There's a fast food place just down the street." Kurama and Sarani nodded and started walking off. Yusuke and Kuwabara followed after them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment