Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four

PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four
"Yusuke . . . Yusuke! Yusuke!!!!!!" Atsuko shook her son vigorously to wake him up. He sleepily sat up and held his head.
"Cut it out, mom, I'm awake already," he told her.
"You'd better be, because you're going to be late for school if you don't hurry and get ready." Yusuke slowly got up and pulled his school outfit on after his mom left the room.
"Just great," he complained. "Why'd I have to sleep in today?" Today there was a big test in history. He, of course, didn't study one bit for it. Still, taking it at all gave you more than a zero. He grabbed a slice of toast on his way out the door. Dashing to school, he crashed into Kuwabara.
"You slept late too?" Yusuke asked.
"Ya, my alarm didn't go off," answered Kuwabara. They ran off to school together.
Later, right after school, they were sitting on a bench right outside the school when Keiko came up to them.
"Hey, Yusuke. How did the history test go?" she asked politely.
"Not very good," Yusuke answered.
"If you don't start studying, you’re going to fail."
"So?"
Keiko snorted. "Fine, then. Do you want to grab a sandwich at the deli?" Before Yusuke could answer, a familiar voice spoke from a few meters away.
"Hey guys!!" it said. They looked and saw Sarani Wiltika coming towards them. "I'm glad I found you."
"Oh, hi Sarani," greeted Kuwabara. "Why aren't you with Kurama?"
"He's school doesn’t get out for another hour." She noticed Keiko and smiled. "Who are you?"
"Oops, we forgot introductions again," Yusuke answered for her. "Sarani, this is Keiko, and Keiko this is Sarani. Kurama introduced us to her yesterday." He leaned over to Keiko's ear and added in a whisper: "Don't worry, she already has a boyfriend." Keiko looked relieved at this, so she smiled.
"Oh, hi," she said to Sarani. "Would you like to join us? We were just about to get some sandwiches at the deli."
"Sure," answered Sarani. The group set off. While they were walking, Sarani had to stop to retie her shoe. "Go ahead. I'll catch up in a sec." While she was tying, some older boys from Sariyaski High came up to her.
"Excuse us, young lady," one of them said. "We were just wondering is you had any money on you." Sarani looked up at them. She raised her eyebrows.
"I always do," she told him. "But I'm going to give any to you."
"Because we really need some cash. See, we ran out buying lunch, and we need to call a couple cabs." Then, the others noticed the bullies.
"Sarani!" Yusuke yelled back. "Do you need any help?"
"Don't worry," she called. "I can handle these losers."
"Who you calling a loser!?" another of the bullies asked.
"You." Faster than you could blink an eye, she lifted up her arm and punched him under the chin so hard he went sailing. Yusuke and the others gasped in astonishment. "Anybody else want to try?"
"No, no, no, that's all right." All the other bullies dashed away. Sarani walked toward her group with a smug expression.
"Wow, you never said you were a really good fighter," said Kuwabara.
"Thanks," Sarani said. "Sorry, but I didn't think it was that important. I doesn’t matter anyway, let's just go. I'm starving."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment