Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five

PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five
That evening, Kurama and Sarani were hanging out together. They didn't know it, but Yusuke and Kuwabara were secretly following them. They were curious to see what Kurama and Sarani were going to do.
"Would you like to go to a restaurant for dinner?" Kurama asked her.
"Okay," she replied.
"Do you care which one?"
Sarani giggled. "Silly, you forgot that I don't know this town. Is there somewhere just a little fancy, but not too much?"
"Yes, actually there's one just down the street." They held hands while they walked. She would look up into his eyes, then quickly stare down at the ground, repeatedly.
At the restaurant, after ordering, they talked or at least tried to. Yusuke and Kuwabara got a table nearby.
"So, what have you been doing the past year?" asked Kurama.
"Looking for you," answered Sarani.
"I didn't know I was hard to find."
"Well, first I had to look all over the demon world. Then, when I found you weren't there, I had to look all over the human world."
"How did you find out I lived here?"
"Some demon told me you went by the name of Shuuichi Minamino in the human world. I went to the birth certificate office and got them to look you up and tell me where you lived."
Kurama smiled. "How did you persuade them?"
Sarani made a sinister grin. "I have my ways." They both laughed. The waiter came and served them their food. A few moments of silence passed.
"Kurama . . ." Sarani spoke up.
"Yes?" Kurama replied.
"I love you." Before he could say anything, she leaned over the table and kissed him on the lips.
"Sara . . ." he said after a minute or so. "I cannot escape loving you." This time, he leaned over and kissed her.


THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

a-drawer-4ever on March 12, 2005, 1:52:23 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everwow, neat story, a little rough around the edges but still very smoothe flowing!