Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Epilogue

Character trying to put mental pieces back together.

I intended this to be more than one chapter long. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, I've forgotten just what I was originally writing about.

Chapter 1 - Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Epilogue
SSDD Epilogue

The day passed as any other. The way you can be enjoying one day only to wake up and realize that you seem to have leaped forward at random intervals in time. Minutes blur together to become hours, hours to days, days to months. And so on. Until youre in such a fracked up place that you cant do anything about the rut you suddenly find yourself in after several years of subconsciously digging deeper and deeper into your grave. Grim, yes. Though youre missing the actual point. We arent in control of our lives as much as we think. Hell, we dont even stand a chance of making a mistake. Not unless they plan it. Who are they? Helluva question, that one. No one knows. Speculation stretches from secret societies to UFOs. Again, no one knows the answer. It almost seems pointless trying anymore. After all, if we arent in control of ourselves, there isnt even the slightest chance that they would allow us to believe we are. Or that they exist.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment