Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - end

just a scary story me and my friend made

Chapter 2 - end

Chapter 2 - end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There once was an old woman who lived all alone . Her only conpanion was her beloved , kind , sweet canine friend . Every single night her dog would curl up in his warm , cozy , purple basket beside his masters bed where he slept, and every night the dog would lick the old womans hand to say goodnight.The dog and the old woman had a special bond that they both treasured very much . Nothing could come between them .



One night, she woke up with a jerk .Silence greeted her but then- "drip...drip...drip..." sound coming from somewhere in her big , old wooden house . She got out of bed angrily, and walked into the kitchen . She quickly tightened the tap and sighed . She made her way back to bed . She sat down on her bed side and pulled her feet up onto the bed . Her dog licked her hand goodnight as always and she slowly drifted back to sleep.

Another hour later she woke up again very pissed annoyed and once again she heard the constant "drip...drip...drip" sound. She got out of bed again . She muttered something to herself . This time she walked into the bathroom . She groaned and tightened the tap. She again sighed . She was old and tierd , and this wasn't helping . After feeling that this time she had done the trick she stumbled back into bed exhasted and tierd from lack of sleep but ,received a comforting lick on the hand and went to sleep.

The warm rays of sun sprouted through her window . She was blinded by light . She quickly covered her eyes . She yawned , and made her way to the bathroom."I really need a shower " , she told herself , pulling the shower curtain to the side . She almost had a heart attack .Her heart shattered ! Tears were free falling from her eyes . Her dog was hanging from a hook nailed into the roof of her shower,his tail tied in a knot from the hook , and it's blood was still going "drip...drip....drip...."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

twlicammy on July 9, 2008, 9:26:03 PM

twlicammy on
twlicammyboohoo.
greaaaaaaat