Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New friens.

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 1 - New friens.

Chapter 1 - New friens.
Name:Mary Jane Potter
Age:11
Looks:



I looked franticly for platform 9 ¾ but couldn’t find any sine of it. I looked every were. Where could it be. I walked to a man that was helping people to ask but then thought. He’s a muggel he won’t know. So I moved on searching for some way to find it. I looked for people with owl’s. Some one in a Robe. I was scared I wouldn’t get on the train even with being a half hour early. Finally I spotted a boy with a barn owl on his cart. He was with a women in blueish violet robes. I walked forward to see them both run through a pillar. I thought this had to be the way in. So taking a run for it. After making sure no one was looking. I ran into the center of the pillar and found my self looking up at a Scarlet engine. I looked to a small gold sign. It said Platform 9 ¾ alright.

I got all of my things into the somewhat cramped hallway of the train. Looking in rooms to see if they were empty. I finally found a small room at the back of the train. I watched as all the family’s said good bye’s and see you latter’s. Fill was most likely at school bye now and mom and dad at work. I got to say good bye to Fill and Mom at home. As my thoughts wondered the door to the room I was in opened.

"Oh sorry" said a boy with Black hair.

"No problem. I really don't want to be in here all alone." I said.



"Harry." I said.

"Mary. Is that you?" The boy asked. It was none other then Harry Potter. He and I had went to Muggel school together for some time. Maybe that's how we ended up on the roof together when Dudley was chasseing us. Oh well.

"So your thee Harry Potter right?" I asked felling really stupid.

"Oh you know about that?" He said.

"Who doesn’t. Even we Americans know you." I replied.

"Oh. So your a witch?" He asked.

"If I weren’t would I be here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He said. When the train begin to move we talked. I herd compartment doors being opened. Finally a red haired boy popped his head in.



"You mind me and this girl can't find any ware else?" He said.

"No pleas come in. The more the merrier." I said. Harry seemed so surprised that I was so nice. In muggel school I always put on a mean tuff act. A girl walked in after him.



"Hello." Said Harry. There was an coward silence tell The read head broke it.

"I’m Ron by the way Ron Weasley." He said.

"Harry. Harry Potter." Ron looked at him with aww. So did the girl.

"Is it true do you really have the. The scar?" He said.

"Oh." He pulled back his bangs and for the first time I saw it.

"Your real nice Harry Potter." I said.

"Oh yes this is my friend Mary Potter. No relation." He said.

"This is....You never told me your name." Ron said.

"Ryuu. My name is simply Ryuu." She said.

"No first name?" I asked.

"No. My mom died before she could give me a first name. My father was dead and well I was placed in a Russian Foster care program as soon as possible with my brother." She said.

"Well. I think I'll give you a first name. From this moment on to my you will be...........K.........Kuro. Kuro Ryuu." I said.

"Kuro. You don't know what that means do you?" She said.

"No. But it's cool." I said.

"It's Dark in Japanese." He said.

"Well I don't speak that." I said. The truth was when I moved to England with my mom, dad, and brother I had received three letters. On from Salem in America. One from Hogwarts. Then one from Bobaixens in France. I went with Hogwarts. Only reason I didn't go to bobatins was it was to far from my mom and dad.

"Oh." She said.

"Mary are you not from here. I've never herd your type of ascent before." Ron said.

"No I moved here from America. That's how I met Harry. American witch's believe in a close relation ship with muggels. So I went to school with Harry for some time. That is until Summer." I replied.

"America cool." He said. Then a women pushing a cart came by.

"Anything from the cart dears?" Asked the women.

"No thanks I’m set.” Said Ron as he showed us all a sandwich. Most likely out of Bologna. I hated that kind of meat. The smell mad me sick.

"I’m fine.” Said Ryuu. Her stomach started to growl.

"I think I'll be good." I said. The truth was all of my money was in my bags. I didn't want to dig through it so I could get something.

"Well take the lot." Said Harry pulling out a large amount of Galleons. I was amazed. My mom and dad would never give me that much. We ate that for about a hour when I saw a rat crawl out of Ron's pocket. I knew my cat Snickers wouldn't like that.

"This is Scabers by the way. Pathetic isn't he. My brother Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" He asked us all. We agreed just as he was about to cast the spell at girl interrupted.



"Have any of you seen a toad. A boy name Neville has lost one." We all shook our heads. Most likely Trevor. Neville was always loosing him.

"Oh are you doing magic lets see then." She was just inviting herself in on us.

"Sun shine daisy's Butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He said. There was only a flash of light that came from the little rat out of the box his head was in.

"Are you shur that's a real spell. I've only tried a few simple ones my self. Such as." She walked over to Harry. "Oculas Reparo." She said the tape around his glasses disappeared she walked over to me and did the same. I pulled them off and snapped them again. I pulled out a bit of tape form my pocket.

"They fit better broken." I said.

"Your not that good at lying." Ryuu said.

"Thanks." I mouthed to her.

"Holy cricket your Harry Potter I’m Hermione Granger. And who are you three?" She asked.

"Ron. Ron Weasley." Ron said with a mouth full of Caldron Cake.

"Ryuu." Ryuu said.

"Mary. Mary Jane Potter no relation to Harry." I said. I didn't really like this girl she was mean looking.

"Pleaser I’m shur." She said standing up. "You all better be changing into your robes. I expect well be arriving soon." She was about to walk out when she looked back and said to Ron. "You have dirt on your nose by the way did you know. And you." She said looking at me. "You've got something on you cheek." She walked out and I wiped my face. I stood up and shoved Ron out of the compartment not an easy thing to do.

"What are you doing?“ Ryuu asked.

"Well we need to change." I said grabbing Harry.

"Why can't they change first?" She asked.

"Lady's first. Duh." I said.

When the two of the boys were gone we begin to get dressed. When we were done we allowed the boys in. We sat there for about a minute when a frog jumped up into Ryuu's arms. It was odd.

"Trevor." Yelled a boy. The frog jumped out of Ryuu's arms. I looked up to see.



"Neville." I yelled. I through my arms around his neck.

"DO I know you?" He asked.

"Now that's real nice." I said.

"Wait. Mary. Mary Potter. But why aren't you in America?" He asked.

"Long story short my mom and dad got job's a the ministry as auores. So we moved here." I said.

"Did you see were my toad went?" He asked. I pointed one way as were Ryuu pointed the other way.

"It went that way sorry for loosing it." She said and bowed.

"No problem. I own him and I can't get him to stay still." He said.

"Oh yeah he did go that way. Good luck." I said. He ran off and finally the boy's opened the door. We sat in the compartment tell the train came to a stop.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KarenHimura on December 18, 2007, 8:18:02 AM

KarenHimura on
Comment Deleted

umitara on December 18, 2007, 8:31:31 AM

umitara on
umitaraYeah I thought it would be fun.