Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Flying lessons.

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 4 - Flying lessons.

Chapter 4 - Flying lessons.
Ok so now We all had learned to walk around Hogwarts and not getting lost. We spent a lot of time doing homework and playing Wizards chess. Ron and I were always in a battle. I usually lost. But when I got so I was wining all the time he said he never wanted to play again. Oh and then I mad a new friend. Fred and George introduced us. Her name was Mia Raymu she was there year and good friends. No she didn't go pranking everyone like they did. Only sometimes. Now your find this not so hard to believe. By my second week I was placed in detention with 10 points from Gryffindor. I had to help Filch and with his ugly cat. He mad me wash her. I had scratches and cuts all over. I had to go to the hospital wing for healing. But now it was the day we got to learn to fly. The only crap about it was we had it with the Slythrins. It wasn't the funniest of things. The day went by quit fine. That is until flying. When we all walked out we saw the one and only Madam Hooch. Brooms on two sided of her. The Slythrin’s on one side we Gryffindor's on the other.

Madam Hooch: Welcome to your first flying lesson first years.

All students: Good afternoon Madam Hooch.

Madam Hooch: Well what are you waiting for?

Everyone moved up to a broom.

Madam Hooch: I place your right hand over your broom and say 'UP'.

Me: UP.

The thing flew strait into my hand. Harry and Malfoy had the same reaction. Many people were yelling up. Well Ryuu hadn't even said a thing.

Me: What are you waiting for Kuro?

Ryuu: Oh. Well...Um. Up I guess.

The broom flew straight up into her hand.

Ryuu: Cool.

Me: Look and Hermione.

Hermione was having a lot of trouble with her broom. Now matter how many times she said Up the thing wouldn't lesson to her. I looked to the other side just in time to see Ron get hit in the face with his broom.

Me: Smooth move.

Ron: Oh shut up.

When we all had gotten them. Even Hermione.

Madam Hooch: Now I want you to mount your broom. Kick off. Hover for a moment then lean forward a bit and touch back down on my whistle. 3....2....Beep.

I watched Neville begin to hover. But only in time to lose control of the broom. He was flying every ware when BAME. He hit the ground.

Madam Hooch: Oh it's a broken wrist. I will take Mr. Longbotteom to the hospital wing. I don't want to see a single broom in the air. If I do the one riding it will find there way out of Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch. Come dear.

Me: Good luck Neville.

Neville: Ouch.

When Madam Hooch and Neville were out of ear shot Malfoy burst into laughter.

Malfoy: Did you see his face, The great lump?

The other slytherins just joined in.

Me: Shut up Malfoy.

Parvati: Yeah. Shut up.

Me: If you say one more word about him I swear I'll hurt you.

Pancy: Ooh. Sticking up for Longbotteom. Didn't know you two had a crush on him.

Malfoy: Look. It's that stupid thing Longbottoms's grandma sent him.

The remembrall. It was one of Neville's favorite things.

Me: Give it here.

Harry: Give it here Malfoy.

Malfoy: No. I think I'll leave it some ware for Longbotteom to find.

He was now a few feet above everyone’s heads. Flying on the broom

Malfoy: How about on the roof?

Without thinking I was up in the air on my broom. I had been flying since I was like 2.

Hermione: No way you herd what Madam Hooch said. Any ways you two don't even know how to fly.

She was of course talking to Ryuu and Harry. Me I knew she could care less if I was in trouble. They were up with me in very little time.

Hermione: What idiots'.

Harry: Give it here or I'll knock you off your broom.

Malfoy: Oh yeah.

Harry shot forward and Malfoy just moved out of the way.

Me: No Crab and Goyle up here to help you Malfoy.

Malfoy: Catch it if you can then.

He tossed it. Harry flew after it. My self and Ryuu just flew toward him. I had one of his arms and she the other. We rammed him strait into a wall.

Me: If you ever talk about one of my friends again you won't be so lucky.

Ryuu: I would lessen to her. The same for me. Little boy.

I didn't see what she did that scared him so much but he moved fast once we let him go. We flew down with Harry. He had caught the Remembrall.

Me: That was cool great Harry. You have it.

The Gryffindors surrounded all of us only to here.

McGonagall: Harry, Mary, Kuro.

The three of us turned around.

McGonagall: Come with me.

Me: Crap more detention.

Ryuu: My first.

Me: Lucky you.

We fallowed her down a hall to what I knew as Defense Against the dark arts class room. She walked in and asked for a person named Wood.

Boy: Yes Professor.

McGonagall: Wood. I have found you your new team members. A seeker and two new chasers.

Me: What? You mean were not in trouble?

McGonagall: Havens no. You three just proved your self’s out there. I saw the way you two handled Malfoy. That is a Quidditch player if you ask me.

Me: Yes.


Latter that day.

Ron: Seeker and Chasers. Which one of you is the youngest.

Me: Me. I was born in August.

Ron: Your the youngest Quidditch player in a....

Me: Century according to McGonagall.

Ron: But first years never make the team.

Fred: Well done you three.

George: Wood just told us.

Ron: Fred and George are on the team. Beater.

George: Are job is make shur you don't get blooded up to much.

Fred: Ruff game Quidditach. But no ones died in years.

George: Someone will vanish every now and then.

Fred: But they turn up in a month or to.

When we were finally away from them.

Ron: Go one Quidditach is a great game.

Me: You'll be great.

Ryuu: But I've never even played.

Harry: Exactly what if we make fools of our self’s.

Hermione: You wouldn't make a fool of yourself Harry.

Me: Crap girl give some one warning before you sneak up on them.

She just glared at me.

Hermione: It's in your blood.

Me: Well duh he already knows that.

Harry: It is?

Me: Oh my gosh.

Me and Hermione pulled him to the hall of awards. Right in the middle of it was an award to the Gryffindor quidditch team. James Potter. Seeker. Ryuu was looking at a few years after that.

Ryuu: Hay Mary.

I walked to her because she was gesturing me to come toward her.

Me: Yeah?

Ryuu: Is this your ante?

Me: Oh yeah. Jane Louise Potter. Slythern house Chasser. Then there’s this one.

I pointed to one I had seen a day I got lost here here.

Ryuu: Special award to Jane Louise Potter for special services to Hogwarts. Cool.

Me: And that's only a few of them.

Ryuu: How many did she have.

Me: I think the last time I knew about 19.

Ryuu: Your ante shut was busy at Hogwarts that’s for shur.

Me: Yep.

We all walked to out house. Just in time for me to hear Harry and Ron talking about a Dull.

Me: You two are going to get in so much trouble.

Now when they got back I was the one who let them in. So Filch couldn't get them.

Me: If we loss points because of you I’m going to hurt you.

Harry: Why?

Me: I lost us 10. You two don't need to go losing us more then 20. Or they will all think first years are bad. Off to bed with the both of you.

I went to the fire. I knew just then that even with out the thing I had foreseen that the year was going to be hazards to my health. I went to my room only to look at Ryuu with her snake asleep at her feet. Snickers jumped up on my bed and started to Meow for me to pet her.

Me: Oh well Snickers. This is the start of a completely strange life.

(Yeah that was fun. Next week check out the Halloween from hello.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ohmygoshamy on November 14, 2008, 12:55:24 PM

ohmygoshamy on
ohmygoshamylol! This is good! Keep writing! ^_^