Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Halloween.

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 5 - Halloween.

Chapter 5 - Halloween.
Harry had told me about the three headed dog they had seen. I didn't want to know about it. But time moved by quit fast here at hogwarts. It was September, October. Many people were so excited about the Halloween feast. Myself included. I loved Halloween. But also I was going to miss my traditional dressing up. Buy yeah. Ron couldn't understand why Muggels dressed up. Harry ,Ryuu ,and myself had a hard time explaing it to him. Then the more I thought about it I remberd haveing Thanks giveing dinner. I was realy going to miss that. Turky and pudding. Pie and many other things. Alot of the time Wood was haveing us practic with the team for our first mach. When Halloween came upon us it was a wonderful day. Profeser Flitwick had promised to teach us a spell. The art of levatation.

Profeser:Do you have your wands?

We all showed our wands. I never went any ware with out it.

Profeser:Do you have your feathers?

Only Hermione lifted her's up. I just sniked at her. We had goten past the hole glaring thing. Ron sat next to me smileing about learning his frist real spell.

Profeser:Now rember the brisk wand movement we've been pratcasing.

All:The Swish and Flick.

Profeser:And rember to say it properly. Wing-gar-daium Levi-o-sa.

Many people were messing around trying to get it to work. Ron expesaly. He was trying to pock someones eye out with his wand. As for me I hadn't tryed. Ryuu was not saying the words. Just doing the movement. Something about wanting to have it just right. I finaly got tyred of it.

Me:Wing-gar-daium Levi-o-sa.

My feather started to fly. Now it was just that I could make things sound just the way they should. Hermione started to couch Ron on how to do the spell. Her feather went up after mine.

Profeser:Now see here every one. Ms.Potter and Ms.Granger have done it.

Ryuu:Wing-gar-daium Levi-o-sa.

Her feather shot up with mine and Hermine's. It was like this in most classes. We were always in a three battel for first. Only when it came to flying. Hermione desided she hated it. She didn't like hight's. I just thought she was chicken. Then history of magic. Well I was the over all winer in that class. But all the other classes a good way to put us was together. We always knew the awnsers. Many people thought we should be friends. But Hermione said she didn't like me. The truth is I thought now she was a brealint witch. After class we got to go to our commen rooms. Tell dinner. We walked through a cort yeard to hear Ron said.

Ron:It's Levi-o-sa. Not leviosa. Ohnestly she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends.

Hermione ran past him.

Me:Real nice ron.

Harry:I think she hurd you.

Ryuu:Jurk.

Ryuu and myself fallowed her to the girls bathroom.

Me:Are you alright?

Ryuu:Ron's git.

Hermione:Just leave me alone.

She said from the stall. She was crying. Me and Ryuu looked at each other. We felt so bad for her. When we got up to the commin room we refused to talk to Ron. When dinner roled around Ryuu and my self had our home work done. The feast had alot of sweets. Ryuu didn't know if she could eat that much. I was on a strikt thing from my mom. If I had sweets I could only have about 10 pices. Or I get realy hipper. I ate some chicken and other things. I didn't have to much of the sweets. When I was takeing a drink of pumpkin juice I saw the doors fly open to the hall.

Profeser Qurill:Trool in the dungen. Trool in the dungen.

He paused.

Profeser Qurill:Thought you ot to know.

He passed out.

Me:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Many peopel were freaking out. I started to chock on my juice. So I took a quic drink again. I calmed my self down.

Dumbledor:You will not panic. Prefects lead your houses back to the dormatoris. Teacher's will come with me to the dungens.

Percy:Gryffindor's fallow me.

Harry:What about Hermione?

Ron:What.

Me:She dosn't know.

Ryuu:I thought trools were stupid.

Ron:Yeah they are. Probaly some stupid kids playing a prank.

Boom

Me:Crap.

I pulled all three of my friends to the side. We saw the trool.

Ron:I think the trool has left the dungens.

Me:You think.

Ryuu:It's heading into the girls bath room.

Me:But that's where Hermione is.

The four of us ran to the bath room. We hurd a scram for help.

Harry:Hermione move.

Hermonie:AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

She moved and the trool just smased more of the now broken stalls. She moved to a sink for cover. That wasn't the smartest thing to do. It was shaterd and water started to spray all over the place. Harry jumped on the club and then to the back. He shoved his wand up it's nose. It didn't like it to much. So Harry was dangeling by his leg. The club comeing strait at his face.

Harry:Do some thing.

Me and Ron:What?

Ryuu rushed to Hermione's side to comfert her.

Harry:Any thing.

Ron pulled out his wand.

Harry:Hurry up.

I grabed Ron's hand. His movement still wasn't to nice. So I helped him with the movement.

Hermione and Ryuu:Swish and Flik.

Me and Ron:Wing-gar-daium Levi-o-sa.

The club was now out of the hands of the troll. Ron looked at me and smiled. Then the club droped down on the troll's head Harry fell and I pulled him out of the place the troll was falling to.

When it was down a big cloud of dust formed. When it started to lift Harry grabed his wand out of the nose.

Harry:Troll bogies.

Ron and me:Ugh.

Voice:Oh. Explain your selfs all of you.

It was McGonagall, Snape and Qurill. They looked at us with such aww.

Me:Well what it is.

Hermione:It's my falt Profeser. I went looking for the troll. I read about them and thought I could handel it.

I looked back at Ron who had just droped his wand. Was this the Hermione we knew. Lieing to a teacher.

McGonagall:That was very foolish behaiver on your part Ms.Granger. For that 5 points from Gryffindor. But as for you four. I don't think you know just how lucky you are. Not many first years could face a full grown moutain troll and lived to tell the tell. Wich is why each of you are reasiveing 5 points each. For sher dum luck.

The teachers left and we all looked at each other. When we were walking up to the dorm Hermione keep looking down.

Me:What's wrong?

Hermone:Thanks.

Ron and me:What are friends for?

That was the begining of a grate frined ship. We walked into the doorms to see food had been brought up. So we all ate. It was great. Hermione, me and, Ryuu walked up to bed together talking and jokeing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment