Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The first match. (Part 1)

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 6 - The first match. (Part 1)

Chapter 6 - The first match. (Part 1)
As November came to rear it's cruel head. The weather turned cold. I found myself slipping on ice in the dungeons. Ryuu or Kuro, she started to warm up to the name, Would just laugh at me when I did.

Kuro: You need to be more careful. Wood will kill you if you break your arm by Saturday. I mean it's our first match.

Me: I know. It's not my fault. So are you scared?

Kuro: About what?

Me: The first match?

Kuro: A little. But I'm trying not to think about it to much.

Me: I wish I could. My dad has sent me like 5 letters saying he is so proud of me. He wants to come see it. But he is on urgent Ministry call. Fill wrote me saying that I’m such a lozer. Twerp.

Kuro: Oh well no worth getting all bothered by that. Lets go to lunch.

When we walked to into the great hall the usual lunch was placed on the table. I sat across from Kuro when Ron, Harry and Hermione sat next to us.

Hermione: So did you all have fun in Potions. I thought it was rather enjoyable.

Me: Sorry Hermione but your me and Harry. I swear Snape has the habit of watching me. My hairs stand up on the back of my neck from getting the hebbie gebbie's. Then there’s Harry. Snape's clearly got something agents him.

Ron: Too true.

Kuro: I thought it was good.

Me: Ok. So Harry you ready for Saturday?

Harry: I'm a little nerves to tell the truth.

Me: Kuro seems to be the only one that isn't too nervous.

Harry: Lucky.

In the mist of our talking Snape was walking past us. He was limping.

Harry: I wonder what's wrong with his leg?

Me: We best not try and find out. I mean, the less detention we get now the better. I mean we don't want to end up like two people we know.

I said well looking down the table to Fred, George and Lee. They all had devious smiles.

Kuro: Duh.

The day went by quit nicely after that. When dinner rolled around everything was quite. That is until Harry spoke.

Harry: I really need my book back.

Me: You mean that one Snape took away. Ummmmm 'Quidditch Through the Ages'?

Harry: Yeah.

Ron: I know. Hermione can asked him from it back.

Hermione: No. It's your fault.

Harry: Well he might not refuse if there are other teachers present.

Me: Good idea. I'll go with you.

The two of us mad our way towards the staff room. Harry knocked but there was no answer. So he did it again. Still nothing.

Harry:*whispers* Maybe he left it in there it's worth a try.

Me: Ok.

When he pushed the door open just a little a horrible scene was playing out in front of our eyes. Snape’s leg was torn and bloody. I thought I was going to puck.

Snape: Blasted thing. How are you supposed to keep your eyes on all the three heads at once?

I looked at Harry. His eyes hadn't left the scene. But he tried to shut the door.

Snape: Potter's

Snape's face was foaled with anger and rage. He dropped his robes where his leg was all gross.

Harry: I was just wondering if I could have my book back?

Snape: GET OUT BOTH OF YOU.

The two of us left so he couldn't take points away from us. Sprinting upstairs we were greeted by the others.

Ron: Did you get it?

Both me and Harry had horrified looks on our faces.

Kuro: What's the matter?

Harry told them all about what we had just seen.

Me: So you all know what this means right?

Hermione: Snape tried to get past that three headed dog on Halloween.

Me: Right. Snape let the troll in as a diversion.

Kuro: But who would ever want to go near that dog?

Me: I don't know. I've only herd of it. And I don't want to go near it. Especially after I saw Snape’s leg.

Ron: I wouldn't put it past Snape. He wants what that dog is guarding.

Me: Well we best not let it bother us. We have to get to bed. Wood will be mad if were not fully rested. He'll be having practice tomorrow again.

With that Kuro, Hermione and myself walked to our dorm.

Hermione: Oh I can't weight. It will be my first match. Muggel born and all.

Kuro: Me to. Only I'll be playing.

Me: I've been flying for a long time. But I mean. I'am still nervious. But still my favorite team is has to be Irland.

Kuro: What?

Hermione: But you have posters of the American team up.

Me: I know. There cool to. It's just that I have never been able to get my hands on one of theirs. But hay I live in England now.

Kuro: Well best get to sleep.

The three of us changed and got ready for bed. I walked to the window to let Henry and Spook out.(Kuro's pet) The two flew out and went there ways. I walked to my bed to see Lavender and Pavarti were sound asleep. Hermione was laying down.

Hermione: Goodnight.

Kuro: Night.

She was getting into bed her snake slithered down her arm.

Me: Hay you. Goodnight.

I said to it. Then looked at Kuro who was about to close her eyes.

Me: You to.

Kuro: Night.

I climbed into my bed. Sinkers jumped up to me and curled up into a ball. She loved playing around Hogwarts. And she has yet to attack Sabers. Witch was a good sine. Slowly I went to sleep.





The day of the match was here. I had butterfly’s in my stomach so bad it wasn't funny. Breakfast didn't sound good. I was sure it would just come up again. Harry myself and Kuro all knew it was going to be big. We sat at the table looking at each other.

Ron: Go one. Eat a little toast or meat.

Hermione: Ron's right. You all are going to need your strength.

Me: Alright just a little.

I placed a piece of toast on my plate as well as a piece of bacon.

Kuro: No thank you. I'am not hungry.

Harry: No.

Snape walked past the table.

Hermione: Still limping.

She said in a whisper.

Kuro: Yeah.

Me: Still hasn't healed. I mean he can't just go to Madam Pompfry and be. "Hello I got bitten by the three headed dog. Do mind healing me?"

(For Snape emagin a deep british voice.)

Neville: Why are you talking about that thing?

Me: Nothing Neville.

Neville: By the way good luck.

He ran off some ware. Just then three owls swooped down.

Hermione: Bit early for mail isn't it?

Me: I don't.

Spook, Henry and Hedwig all came flying down at the same time dropping big long packages.

Hermione: Oddly shaped aren't they.

Me: There brooms.

I said well looking at the shape.

Harry: What?

We looked up to the staff table Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were both grinning.

Me: We best not open them. Other students will get jealous.

Ron: Right.

We all walked out into the hall and opened them. I looked to see the latest model of the cleansweep. Faster then the crapy thing I was practicing. Ryuu had a cool looking thing that shrunk when you yelled an incantation. Then Harry. Harry had a brand new Nembus 2000. There was a letter on my broom.

Dear Mary,
Your mother and me are so proud of you. Sadly your mother wouldn't let me bye you something more expensive. Sorry. But here is a broom for you first match ever.

Sincerely,
Dad.

Me: Yes. Dad wanted to get me something better. My mom is kind of cheep. Wait.

PS. Your brother says your bogger.

Me: Little Jerk.

Ron: Excuse me?

Me: My brother Fill. He says I'am bogger.

Ron just tried to hold in he laughter.

Me: Oh yeah real mature Ron.

Voice: Hay. First years aren't aloud brooms.

We all turned to see Malfoy. Just as Flitwick out of the Great hall.

Malfoy: Professor. The Potter's and Ms. Ryuu all have Brooms.

Flitwick: That's right. You all made the team. Professor McGonagall told me about that.

Me: Yeah and it's all thanks to Mr. Malfoy here.

Malfoy: What.

Me: Well because of you the good Professor saw as flying and got us on the team.

Malfoy had a discussed look on his face.

We all walked away grinning.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KarenHimura on February 3, 2008, 12:26:33 PM

KarenHimura on
Comment Deleted

umitara on February 6, 2008, 7:42:31 AM

umitara on
umitaraI know. Also the latest is up. Hope you liked it.