Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The first match. (Part 2)

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 7 - The first match. (Part 2)

Chapter 7 - The first match. (Part 2)
11 a clock and the hole school made there way out to the pitch. I was so nervious. Me, Kuro ,and Angelina Johnson went into the girls locker room. When we got into our gear we walked to the boy's locker room. The boys were dressed and read. Wood was looking so hansom in his outfit. Kuro looked at me to see my blush.

Kuro: Do you like him?

Me: What no. Maybe. Ok yeah but his smile.

Kuro: He's older then you.

Me: So.

Kuro: Your funny.

Me: I know it's the American in me.

Kuro: Shuss. He's talking.

We looked to the front to see Wood.

Oliver: Okay men.

Kuro and Angelina: And women.

Oliver: and Women. This is it.

Fred: The big one.

George: The one we've all been waiting for.

They looked at me and Ryuu.

Fred: We know his speech by heart.

George: We were on the team last year.

Oliver: Shut up, you two. This is the best team Gryffindor has seen in years. We're going to win. I just know it.

He glared at every one. His eyes told us all 'or else'

Oliver: Right it's time. Good luck all of you.

All of us walked out to the field to the sound of loud cheers. Madam Hooch was refereeing. She stood tall and stern in the middle of the filed, awaighting the two teams. Her broom in her hands.

Madam Hooch: Now I want a nice clean game. From all of you.

She paid close attention on the Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint. He was a nasty six year. When I say nasty I mean it. He looked like the troll that we fought on Halloween. But we all looked up to see the Gryffindor's scream. There was a banner for Harry. Neville had a sine with the words Mary Potter ROCKS. And two Slytherin's had a sine that said Ryuu is number one. I now knew them as Joseph and Mariam Seijin. Ryuu knew them from Japan. The Slytherin's didn't like them to well.

Madam Hooch: Mount your brooms, pleas.

Once I had I felt an odd comfidince overcome me. It was a rushing felling. Madam Hooch blew her silver whistle. All fifteen brooms rose into the air. Madam Hooch through the quaffle in the air and Angelina grabbed it. I looked to see Lee Jorden giving the play by play. He was also being yelled at by McGonagall.

Lee: And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Kuro Ryuu, back to Johnson and-no the Slytherin’s have the quaffle, Passing to the Captain Marcus Flint, He's going to score. Oh blocked by the excellent keeper Oliver Wood. Gryffindor takes the quaffel once more that's Mary Potter there nice dive around Flint, off up the field and Passes to Ryuu. Wow that was close.

He said as a bluger nearly hit me.

Lee: Oh That must have hurt. Ryuu get's bumped really hard in the side, and Slytherin takes the quaffel. Adrain Pucey speeding off toward the goal posts, but he's blocked by a second bluger sent his way by Fred or George Weasley.

I giggled. I could always tell them apart. Fred had a little mole on his neck. George didn't. The one who had done it was Fred.

Lee: Potter has the quaffle and she passes to Johnson who is in possession. Slytherin Keeper Bletchley dives-misses-and Gryffindor scores.

Cheers from the Gryffindor's filled the chilly air. But on the other side there was I could here the Slytherin’s moans.

Kuro: Yes.

Me: Heck yeah take that.

Pucey dropped the quaffle and when he did Kuro and me started a move that Wood taught us. She caught the Quaffle and started to the fly towards the goals. Just as Bletchley came to stop her from scorning, she tossed the quaffle to me and I scored.

Lee: Gryffindor scores again.

I looked to see Harry dart toward Pucey. When Flint took one of the beeters sticks and aimed a bluger right at Harry. His broom flew off course.

Me: What a low move.

Kuro: Yeah.

Madam Hooch: Foul.

I herd Dean Thomas yelling.

Dean: Send him off with a red card.

Me: It's not football.(England)

I yelled to him. Ron was talking to him.

Gryffindor got a free shot. Kuro took it and got a great goal so it was now 30 to 0. But they could make that up quick. I looked to see Harry dodge another bluger and his broom just started to flip out. I had never once in my years of watching Quidditch seen a broom do such a thing. Then a bluger mad wood fall off his broom. For minutes Harry struggled with his broom. When he finally got it to work He looked worried. Slytherin scored 10 then 20 with out Oliver there to block we were in trouble. When Kuro got a hold of the quaffle two Slytherin chasers trapped her and mad her hit into a wall she went down when she landed I could see her she looked alright. But she still had a cut on her arm. I went flying toward the hoops hoping I could catch the quaffel. Harry went diving for something. I was to slow. Slytherin’s gave a yell.

Lee: The score is now 30 30.

Harry was now even with the ground the way he was standing on his broom scared me. Finally he flipped forward. All of us stopped and looked to see him stand up. He started to gag. Out popped the snitch.

Lee: Harry Potter has caught the snitch. Gryffindor receives 150 points. So that makes 180 points. Gryffindor wins.

Just then I felt a large pain on the back of my head. Then black.



Latter.

I woke up to see Ron standing next to me.

Ron: You ok?

Harry: Yeah are you ok?

Me: What happened.

Fred: Well what it is.......

George: We got a little over excited and......

Fred: George hit the bluger and it hit you on the back of your head.

Me: How long since that happened?

Kuro: Well.....It's been 2 days.

Hermione: Yeah. But don't worry. I took good notes for you and got all your homework.

Me: Thanks. George your an idiot.

George: I deserve that.

Me: Yeah you do.

Oliver: Hay your up. How are you?

Me: Good.

Oliver: Good. I came to yesterday. But still we won.

Me: I know. Good job Harry.

Harry: Thanks.

I found out my left are was broken but that was the worst of things now.

Latter that day.

I worked on my homework. Well Hagrid made us all tea. Hermione sat there explaining every thing to me.

Ron: It was Snape.

Me: What?

Hermione: That was cursing Harry's Broom. We saw him.

Hagrid: Rubbish.

Ryuu: Why would he?

Hermione: I don't know why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: Who told you all about Fluffy?

Me: Fluffy?

Hermione: It has a name?

Hagrid: Of course he has a name. He's mine. Lent him to Dumbledore to guard the ummm.

Me: The what?

Hagrid: Don't ask me anymore questions. That’s a secret that is.

Me: But what ever Fluffy's guarding, Snape is trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Rubbish. He's a Hogwarts teacher. He wouldn't do nothing of the sort.

Hermione: Teacher or not. I know a spell when I see one. You have to keep eye
contact, and Snape wasn't blinking. He tried to kill Harry.

Hagrid: I'am telling you your all wrong. I don't know why yer broom wasn' actin like that. any way youall meddling in things that don't concern yeh. Forget the dog an you for get about what it's gardin' that's between Professor Dumbledore and' Nicolas Flamel-

Harry: Aha so there someone named Nicolas Flamel involved?

Hagrid looked very angry with himself.

Me: You guys we should head back up to the school.

Hagrid: Yeah ya' should. I'll be sein' ya'.

We walked back.

Hermione: What are we going to do?

Me: Simple we go to the Library. Look up any thing we can on Nicolas Flamel. I know I've herd that name before.

Ryuu: Some how I have to.

Ron: Doesn’t ring a bell to me.

Harry: I have.

Hermione: Not really. But we should do some snooping.

End of this Chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment