Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The letter's of fate.

The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.

Chapter 0 - The letter's of fate.

Chapter 0 - The letter's of fate.
I walked down stairs from my large Muggel room. Many years I had gone to a Muggel school and lived a basic life of one. Only I always knew I was a witch. You see my family is the descendant of a Hogwarts founder. Rowena Ravenclaw. America was the best place to be if you asked me. Even the pure blooded people loved to know what Muggel’s did to keep alive. I thought it was just the way of life. The only thing we had that was different from normal Human family’s was our house elf. Winxsy. She was always cleaning what little mess I had in my room up. We were a clean family.

Well except when we had moved back to England. I was so not use to the small town called Little Whinging. The people across the street, the Dursley’s were always watching us. There son Dudley was always spying on me. But in muggle school I had made his bad side by befriending his cosine Harry. I hated the fat lube and, Harry was a nice boy. He had jet black hair and wonderful green eyes. You could almost swear we were twins. We may have shared the same last name, and looks but we didn’t even belong to the same family. I thanked god I wasn’t every time I saw Dudley.

I was walking around in a T-shirt and geans when I sat on the couch looking thought the front window. Petunia Dursley was watching me. So I waved and smiled. Mom told me I couldn’t make obesen gestures to her. No matter how mad she made me.

Mom: Mary you have some mail on the table.

I sprinted to the kitchen where I saw three letters. One was a nice envelope that looked quite normal. One was a yellowish colored. The last was a blue one.

Me: Three?

Mom: Well Open them.

I sat at the table and opened the white one. It was from the best wizarding school in all of America. The Salem Witches Institute. The next one was the blue one. I was amazed to see it was from Beauxbatons the school in France? That was wonderful. Then I opened the last one. Hogwarts. The place my mom and dad had both graduated from. I felt my heart stop and my breath left my lungs.

Me: Mommy Hogwarts wants me to go there this year.

She walked to the side of me.

Mom: That’s wonderful. So which one do you want to say yes to?

She had a smile on her face.
Me: I would love to go to Hogwarts.

Mom: Good. Then it’s decided. I’ll send an Owl tonight to tell them your answer is yes. You father is going to be so proud of you.

Fill: No way your going to Hogwarts?

Me: Yep.

Fill: Sweet. I’m going there too.

Me: But you still have to wait one more year.

Fill: You smell like a coco pie.

That was his way of saying poop. I lunged forward trying to kick his butt. I managed to reach his bush like brown hair and pull. My mom pulled us apart.

Mom: None of that Fill.

Fill: Hay she the one that pulled my hair.

Mom: And you deserve it for saying she smells like poop.

Fill: What ever. I just can’t wait tell that day. I’ll open it. I know I’ll be in Ravenclaw. Like dad. Or maybe Huffelpuff like you mom.

Me: I’m bound to one or the other. Then I could be like Ante Jane. But I don’t really want to be in Slytherin.

Mom: Even if you are we wouldn’t dislike you. So we can tell your Uncle Amos and go shopping with him and Cid.

Me: That sounds great. Long time since me and Cid got to talk one on one.

Fill: Can I go to. I want to look at the brooms.

Mom: Fine. I’ll just write him now. Or. Since your both well off alone. I could just POP over there and ask him.

Me: Fine with me. Just as long as Fill doesn’t say anything mean.

Mom looked at him with a stare that meant. DON’T EVEN TRY IT.

Fill: I won’t. It shouldn’t take to long.
He said plopping down on the couch.

Mom: Ok. Be back soon. Your father should be home soon. He worked late last night. So don’t go trying to keep him up. He’s off to bed as soon as he gets here.

Me: Understood.

Fill: Roger that.

Mom: Ok.

She walked out to the back yard and a loud crack was herd. I sat down on the couch next to Fill as we watched the English news. Petunia still watching. Fill stood up and waved as he closed the curtains.

Me: Thanks. That women is so…. nosie.

Fill: So is her husband.

Me: So is there son. He’s fat and ugly too.

We laughed for a moment tell we herd the engine of the car outside.

Fill: Dad’s home.

Me: Yay.

We ran to the door to see dad locking his door. He turned to us with open arms.

Me and Fill: Dad.

Dad: Well you two look happy to see me. Where’s my beautiful wife?

Me: She went to see Uncle Amos real quick.

Dad: What for?

I bit my lip with happiness.

Fill: To work out shopping plans. I mean Mary need’s robes, a wand, book’s, etc.

Dad: What kind of robes?

Me: Well there black with a house crest on it. And then you have a tie and sweeter vest. I’ll have to ware a skirt. Yuck. They let you have scarf’s for winter. And there really stripy. With the house colors.

I said looking at him in the eye’s.

Dad: Hogwarts?

Me: Yep.

Dad hugged me.

Dad: I’m so proud. And then if my son also gets in. The hole family will have gone there.

Fill: Don’t worry dad. I’ll go there.

By now we hade walked into the house. Knowing the Dursley’s they were watching and lessoning if they could.

Me: She should be home soon. But she says were to let you sleep.

I said trying to sound as innocent as possible and batting my eyes.

Dad: Ok.

Winxsy: Master is home. Let me take you coat. Then it’s right up to bed with you.

I turned to see the small elf that always looked after us. She walked to dad and took his coat.

Me: Told you so.

Dad: Night. I’ll talk to you latter.

He said heading up the stairs.


Day of the shopping.


I walked with Cid down to the wand shop. It was dusty and dark. I have never seen something so well old in my life. A man walked out and looked at me.

Man: You are a Potter. I know just the wand for you.

He walked to the back.

Cid: Mary.

Me: Yes?

Cid: I have something to ask.

Me: Go ahead.

Cid: Please don’t tell anyone about me and you being cousins.

Me: Why?

Cid: If any one finds out about you being you know?

Me: No I don’t. I’m only 10.

Cid: Having lived through you-know-who’s attack. Who else would you think they would come to for information.

Me: Oh. I guess I can keep it a secret.

Cid: Thanks. You’re the best cousin anyone could as for.

Me: You too.

Then the man walked out with a blue box. Inside of it was a brown wand. I picked it up but the think flew right out of my hand, into a vase of rose’s.

Man: Second time today I had to fix that. Maybe your like your mother.

He went to the back once more and picked out a wand. This time it was a yellow box with a white wand inside. I picked it up and a large black ink blob flew out of the end. It landed on a pile of wands.

Man: Maybe…..maybe this one.

He went into the back. When he came back he placed a black box with blue velvet interior. The wand inside was a black color.

Man: Try this one.

I picked it up and a strange light shot out of it. And make a swirl. Then next thing I knew the vase that had yet to be repaired was up in the same way it had been before I destroyed it.

Man: That is odd. Two today. Both of them. Oh well. This is a black rosewood. 12” wand. Inside is a phoenix tail feather and black raven feather. It is odd that I had a boy come in just a few moments before your self that had a phoenix tail feather in his. The same bird gave your feather. And one more. So 3 in all. Oddly enough the first to receive one was he-who-must-not-be-named. The other was Harry Potter himself. And now you….. But the wand chouses the wizard or witch in your case. It’s not clear why. But expect you will do great things.

He started to freak me out so I paid for the wand and Cid and I left in a hurry.

Cid: That is way creepy. But did he say Harry Potter has a wand. That’s wonderful. He must be going to Hogwarts.

Me: Yeah. I wonder if I’ll ever talk to him. He is my age and all.

Cid: Yeah. If so you have to introduce us.

Me: Ok.

We walked to the book store where my mom and just finished paying for the books I needed. Dad had a cauldron and dragon hide gloves for me. My mom and I walked to the robe shop and got my measurements. My mom also told me the headmaster of Hogwarts said I didn’t have to ware the skirt. Just the uniform. So I received a lot of pants instead of skirts. The day went by wonderfully.

Day of debaucher.

I got out of the car to see the large building of king’s cross station. My dad placed my bags and cat on a cart thing.

Dad: Mary I have a gift for you.

Me: What is it dad?

He pulled a necklace out of his pocket. It was a blue raven. Since Fill and I were children we had fought over the small trinket. Really it was more then that. It had be a small necklace past down from father or mother to daughter or son.

Me: Dad?

Dad: It’s time I gave it to you.

Me: Thank you dad.

I hugged him tightly or as much as I could being a 11 year old leavening home for the first time. (Birthday after shopping)

Dad: Just remember we love you no matter what house your in. Or what you do. Be good.

He said as I let go of him.

Dad: Now off with you.

I walked into the building……..There was only platform’s 9 and 10.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment