Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sale

Naruto and gaara trys to help a demon in need.

Chapter 1 - Sale

Chapter 1 - Sale
Naruto and Gaara was passing a slave auction when a small growl caught them off-guard "Who is willing to tame this lil' demon right here?" the auctioneer yelled. At the word demon they pushed through the crowd and saw that it was a demon, a young one. "I will," Gaara and Naruto both said. The cat demon looked around angrily. "Name your price," the auctioneer said when no one else spoke up. "Thousand yen." The auctioneer growled at the low price but handed the leash of the demon to Naruto and Gaara. "Come on, we'll take you to your family," Naruto said knowing that it was what Gaara wanted to do. He handed the leash to the demon and walked beside the sand user. "Don't you worry that I will run away?" The demon asked looking at them. "Why would you run when there are humans all over the place that could kill you?" Naruto asked. The demon looked at them thoughtfully, "You're not regular humans are you?" "No we're not, we are the vessels of Kitsune no Kyuubi and Ibichi no Shukaku." The collared demon walked behind them silently. "My name is Shadow," the demon told them after a few minutes. "Naruto Uzimaki and Sabuku no Gaara." Naruto said quietly. "Let the demons you hold speak." They looked at each other before their appearance changed. "Ah, a lowly demon. How where you captured hmm?" The redhead's demon asked. "Shukaku do not tease the little one he has lost his family." Shukaku growled at the blonde's demon but did nothing. "Our vessels will take care of you, Shadow; if you need anything they will help you get it." Kyuubi said making sure Shukaku also heard. "Thank you great fox and sand spirit I will stay with your vessels until I find my family." Shadow said as he watched them recede back. Naruto and Gaara watched Shadow eat later at a small cafe. He was on his fifth plate of fish and shrimp and was still hungry. Naruto looked on sadly he knew that he would have to cut back on his ramen if he was going to keep up with Shadow's diet.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on January 22, 2009, 9:30:52 PM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonIf you guys have any ideas for the story PLEASE let me know you can also be a charater in it ;-3