Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One

Welcome to Irk's most popular gameshow Irken Idol! 7 contestants. Who will win? You decide!

Chapter 1 - One

Chapter 1 - One
Welcome to the first all Cat fan fic! Is a song fic too. Basically I wrote all these insane song whenI was bored andI wanted to be Simon. I don't own Invader Zim it belongs to Nick. American Idol blongs to some company or station and Fairly odd parents is also owned by Nick. HeckI don't think i own anything in this fan fic... well I guess I won myself... Johnny's a real person and so is Powderpoe... I do own the horrible outfit Zim is wearing... If you wanna use any of my chracters just tell me. chances are I won't care.

IRKEN IDOL I!

Cat: Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to Irken Idol! We'll be having guest from earth too because I needed more people!

Johnny: Yay lame reason!

Powderpoe: POWDER!

Cat: Okaaaaaay... Our first contestant is... Zim singing an insulting song about Dib that has no name!

-zim walks in in a really ugly sequined version of his irken uniform-

Johnny: Nice outfit Zim...

Zim: I do not need praise froim you PITIFUL HUMAN MONKEY!

-Johnny threatens Zim with Dino-matches-

Cat: Just sing Zim...

-Zim walks up to microphone- (to the tune of The fairly odd parents theme song)

Dib is a crazy kid,

That no one understands!

Zim and Prof-es-sor Mem-brane

Always giving him commands!

Doom and gloom in his room,

Almost doubles instantly,

By his crazy gothic sister,

Man he wishes he was bigger.

'Cuz in reality!

She is his crazy, gothic little sister.

And yet it's almost like she's older.

Crazy gothic little sister,

Bigfoot, chickenfoot, lock-ness monster!

Dracula, aliens, werewolfs, witches, ghosts, aliens and ho-o-bos!

Crazy gothic little sister!

She'll flip the lid off her soda and spray you with it!

FWOOSH!

Cat: And now for the uncomferable judging period!

Johnny: Dib goes splasy boom! I'm happy you have a chance of winning!

Powderpoe: It has no powder... still good though.

Cat: It was okay I guess, but next time I suggest leaving the showgirls their dress.

Zim: Thank you, Thank you, and you smell like garbage.

-zim leaves-

Review! OrI will make you wear this really ugly dress -holds up sparkly red dress which was inspiration for Zim's freaky outfit- Up next: Gir singing an awsome song!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sam400 on November 4, 2005, 10:57:14 PM

Sam400 on
Sam400L.O.L. thats is so funny!

vampire_trees on October 23, 2005, 1:10:21 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesniice... like amy first zimone *it stinks so i'm not putting it up* and my first lemony snicket one *i'll put it up eventually.* even if you don't like a series of unfortunate events it's still funny *very little of it is based on the book*

InvdrDana on October 22, 2005, 1:28:26 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaMy Irken Idol story isn't on here or any other site. It's still on pieces of paper and I've been meaning to finish it...

vampire_trees on October 22, 2005, 2:35:29 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesit is... but we're not like gaz and dib... more like gaz and gaz *i have the amazing abilty to walk around without looking at anything and i don't hit anythign or anybody*

DracoLuvur1 on October 21, 2005, 6:33:50 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1ooooh. he had a seizure cuz of that? heh. sounds like my brother. Bed go up, bed go down. sounds fun to me XD

vampire_trees on October 21, 2005, 5:55:02 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesmy friend Max is homschooled. everyone says that he's really my twin brother. we're the same height, same hair color, we both have barces, we both wear shirts that are too big on us. we just have different eyes. mine are dark brown with glasses and his are blue and he'll probably need glasses eventually. he had a seizure once after his mom took his gmaeboy away. *really, i got to visit him in the hospital and we annoyed are moms by sitting on the bed and pressing the buttons saying "Bed go up, bed go down" so masny time that it looked like they wanted to blow up0 the bed*

DracoLuvur1 on October 20, 2005, 10:27:59 PM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1well that's gewd. school is evil. that's why i am happily homeschooled

vampire_trees on October 20, 2005, 10:37:43 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesjohnny is not amused but she forgets by the nexty school day so i'm safe :)

DracoLuvur1 on October 19, 2005, 10:56:04 PM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1MWAHAHAHA! no vote for johnny! DONUTS!!!

vampire_trees on October 19, 2005, 10:48:59 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesjohnny keeps asking to vote too. she didn't do anything but she can't.