Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Man. I need a better name... anyway Dib wishes Gaz wasn't his sioster and very unfortunate things happen.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
Gaz was beating the living crud out of Dib... again (a happy begining...).

Dib: Why are you so horrible to me?

Gaz: You aren't very nice to me either (puches in face and breaks his glasses)

Dib: I can't belive you! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY SISTER!

Gaz: Be careful what you wish for.

Dib: Anybody'd be better than you!

Gaz throws the final punch and goes to bed. Dib crawls into his bed and stares at the ceiling.

Dib: Why did I have to have Gaz for a sister! WHY?!

Dib falls asleep and has a horrible dream about a Gaz attacking him in the night with werewolfs and mummies.

Dib wakes up to his dad's voice.

Professor Membrane: Go wake up your brother daughter.

Dib: Oh great. A morning beating. (pulls covers over head)

A voice: HERE'S JOHNNY! (door is kicked open to reveal a girl with long black hair wearing clothes just like Gaz's)

Dib: Oh my- (Johnny jumps on Dib's bed and he falls off)

Dib looks up at Johnny and notices that she's a little shorter and looks like she's 9.

Johnny: WAKE UP SHORTIE!

Dib: Nooo..... nooooo........

Johnny: (begins jumping on Dib) WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Dib: It's all a nightmare...a painful nightmare....

Johnny: No it ain't! Get up!

Dib gets up and is dragged down the stairs by Johnny. Professor Membrane is gone when they get down there. Dib goes to the frige and is karate chopped in the back.

Johnny: Ladies first.

Johnny grabs the milk and some cereal and crashes onto a chair. Dib ends up eating some fruit. The skool bus arrives and Dib does up to get his backpack and finds it ripped open with his stuff all over the room.

Dib misses the bus and has to walk to skool. When he gets there Johnny is laughing with a girl with sholder lengh dark brown hair who's swearinf alot.

Johnny turns around and sees him and whispers something to the girl. They start walking towards Dib. The girl knocks him down and sits on his back. Johnny steps on his head so his face is in the dirt.

Johnny: What did me 'n Steph tell you about walking on the pavement? If you like it so mcuh kiss it.

Dib ends up kissing the ground and Johnny pulls him up and pushes him into the skool. Dib sits in his chair.

Mrs. Bitters: Dib you're late. I want a 5,000 pages essay on Metallica.

Dib: Yes Mrs. Bitters...

Dib takes out paper and begins writing his essay, guessing like mad. Mrs. Bitters talks about the world exploding in a freak giant chicken in the future.

The bell rings and Dib gets out of his chair, finally done with his essay. He puts it on Mrs. Bitter's desk and turns around Zim, Johnny, and Steph are standing there, smiling evilly.

Dib: Heh heh... Let's be reasonable... You don't want to hurt me. (Steph cracks her knuckles)

Steph puches him in the face, Zim kicks him in the stomach and then Johnny throws him against a wall.

Dib staggers to lunch and sits in his usual seat. Johnny, Zim and Steph swarm and sit next to him.

Zim: Hello worm-baby.

Dib: (muttering) Go away.

Steph: NO ONE TELLS ME TO GO AWAY! (she swears and kicks Dib in the stomach)

Johnny dumps her lunch on him. Zim steps on him as they walk away.

Dib: Why me... (he picks up his luinch and eats what didn't fall on the floor)

The bell rings and they're back in class.

Mrs. Bitters: Your report was horrible Dib, You get a super F.

Dib groans and sits down. Zim laughs at him.

Dib: At least this day can't get any worse.

A few hours later the bell rings and Mrs. Bitters yells at them to leave. Dib recives a pummling from Johnny and Zim.

Dib misses the bus again and walks home. When he gets there Johnny's sitting on the couch watching Drake and Josh.

Dib: Mysterious Mysteries is coming on! I wanna watch it!

Johnny: Too bad, I'm watching Drake and Josh.

Johnny stands up and walks toward Dib.

Johnny: You wanna make something of it? Dad's not home for hours.

Something in Dib snaps and he dives at Johnny. Shocked by the sudden resistance steps back and trips over the couch. She quickly stands up and grabs Dib in midair and throws him against a wall.

Dib crawls up his stairs and goes to bed.

Dib: I wish she wasn't my sister... (falls asleep)

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_trees on November 12, 2005, 1:12:44 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesjohnny actually does do this to her sister, terra.

Sam400 on November 5, 2005, 1:33:58 AM

Sam400 on
Sam400Oh Crud, Dib, this is pretty much ur fault, Gaz is a WAY better sister.

vampire_trees on October 28, 2005, 11:48:21 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treescool! *starts meowing at kitty* *kitty goes into trance and walks toward cat* KITTY! *picks up* *kitty still inna trace doesn't attack*

DracoLuvur1 on October 27, 2005, 12:21:12 PM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1i have a kitty. she's 1 and she would claw your eyes out if you touched her.

vampire_trees on October 27, 2005, 11:47:15 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesYOU HAVE A KITTY?! *smiles happily* cat getting paid to take care of kitties!

DracoLuvur1 on October 27, 2005, 11:38:53 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1you are a strange twisted little cat. much like my cat.

vampire_trees on October 26, 2005, 11:31:03 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesyay! solid dookie legs!

DracoLuvur1 on October 26, 2005, 7:15:18 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1heheheh

vampire_trees on October 26, 2005, 2:13:36 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesand replace them with legs of solid dookie! *i had toooooo!*

DracoLuvur1 on October 26, 2005, 1:39:29 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1yes. agreed. DEATH TO THE PREPS! CUT ALL THE LEGS OFF THE EVIL CHEERLEADERS!!!