Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

Man. I need a better name... anyway Dib wishes Gaz wasn't his sioster and very unfortunate things happen.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Prof. Membrane: Daughter go wake up your brother.

Dib (with his eyes closed): Be a dream, be a dream, be a dream.

Suddenly he heard: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN
GRIPPING YOU PILLOW TIGHT
EXIT LIGHT
ENTER NIGHT

He looked over and saw a girl wearing Gaz's clothes and holding a boom box but she didn't look framilier. Her hair was light brown and pulled back into two braids and she had glasses. It took him a few minutes but he realized that this must be a 9-year-old Cat.

Dib: Turn the music off!

Cat: I can't hear you. (turns music up louder)

Dib: FINE I'M GETTING UP! (Cat turns down the muisic a little and walks out)

He rolls out of bed and walks to the kitchen. Cat is already sitting there eating a giant bowl of cereal. Dib looks into the box and sees that there's no more cereal. He grabs more fruit and eats it distainfully.

The bus arrives and Dib goes upstairs to get his backpack and sees it with the zipper brocken off and with "Metallica Rox!" written on it. He sighs and picks it up.The bus has left and he walks to skool.

When he gets there he sees Cat standing alone.

Dib (thinking): Maybe I'll actually be able to get to class without getting beat up. There's only her.

Dib tries to walk past her and is picked up by the back of his jacket. He dangles a foot from the ground as Cat carries him like he is a small kitten instead of a human boy.

Dib: What are you going to do to me?

Cat: You'll see.

Cat throws him into a janitor closet and slams the door then braces herself against the other side of the door so he can't get out. He rams the door.

Dib (talking to himself): Why me..... (sits on floor)

The bell rings and Dib rams the door again. This time it opens and Cat is long gone. He walks to class.

Mrs. Bitters: You're late. Sit down and write a 5,000 word essay on Harry Potter.

Dib mutters something and sits down. Zim is laughing at him. Dib glares daggers at him.

Mrs. Bitters: On February 29th, 2006 the world will implode in on itself and only the roaches will survive.

The bellrings for lunch and Dib drops his report on Mrs. Bitters desk. He turns around and sees the door jammed with a chair. He jammed the door and the chair broke. Dib walked to lunch and sat down.

He looked around. He saw Johnny talking to the Steph girl and Powderpoe talking to another girl with purple beads in her hair who was crying. Cat was sitting across from Zim and they appeared to be plotting something.

Cat and Zim stood up and walked toward him. Dib cringed. Cat picked Dib up by his jacket again and Zim started puching him.

Dib (thinking): At least Gaz wouldn't beat me up at skool.

Cat drops him on the floor and she steps on him and goes back to her food. Zim steps on him too and walks back. Dib gets up and sits and eats his food. The bell rings and he goes back to class.

He limps to class and sits down and puts his head on the desk. A few uneventful hours later the bell rings and Dib gets up and walks out. He doesn't see Cat and actuaklly makes in onto the bus. Cat isn't there either. Dib begins to wonder where she is. He wanted to stay as far away as he could.

The bus stops and he walks into his house. Cat's sprawled on the couch watching The Simpsons.

Dib: Mysterious Mysteries is on!

Cat: Yeah, so? You got a problem with The Simpsons?

Dib: I don't want to miss my show again.

Cat: If you can find the remote you can watch it.

Dib looks around and doesn't see the remote anywhere. Cat even gets up and lets him search the sofa. She turns her jeans pocket inside out showing that they're empty.

Dib: The shows are over now will you tell me where it is?

Cat: In your hair.

Dib reaches up and relizes that the remote is in his hair.

Dib: How the heck did you get it there?

Cat shrugs and walks up to go to bed. Dib walks to his room. His room is trashed, stuff everywhere, and his computer is black with permanent marker covering the screen. He finds his laptop duct taped shut.

He collapses on his bed and and hears heavy metal coming from Cat's room. Too tired to notice Dib falls asleep.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_trees on October 28, 2005, 11:49:59 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesokay no sporks! *nny looks homocidally at cat (yay a new word!)* USE THE VOO-DOO DOLL USE THE VOO-DOO DOLL!

DracoLuvur1 on October 27, 2005, 12:21:45 PM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1NOOOO!!!! NO SPORKS!!!

vampire_trees on October 27, 2005, 11:48:02 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesfine no dib going boom *johnny looks at her like she wants to kill her* cat: USE THE SPORK USE THE SPROKS!

DracoLuvur1 on October 27, 2005, 11:39:48 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1NO DIB GOING BOOM! you're such a bad person.

vampire_trees on October 27, 2005, 11:21:23 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesI SAID NO GUOTINES!

vampire_trees on October 27, 2005, 8:35:04 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesit's johnny... WHY DIDN'T DIB GO BOOM?!?!?! I WANT MY EXPLOSIONS!!!! THERE ISN'T EVEN A GUILLOTINE IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!

DracoLuvur1 on October 27, 2005, 1:59:12 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1it's awesome. thank ya! i still have pictures i need to draw. i'm so lazy i haven't gotten to drawing them yet. CURSE YOU EVIL LAZYNESS!

vampire_trees on October 26, 2005, 11:31:33 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesthank you! i finished your picture by the way. it'll be up soon.

DracoLuvur1 on October 26, 2005, 7:15:35 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1no. no you are not.

vampire_trees on October 26, 2005, 2:13:50 AM

vampire_trees on
vampire_treesaren't i nice.