Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

Yay! Lame title! Anyway it was never given a name but it's basically The Orgin of Cat, Powderpoe, and Johnny.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
6 MONTHS LATER

Johnny, Powderpoe, and Cat:
In the jungle,
The freaky jungle,
Homer rides a freak!

Cat: We're here!

They land in an open space in between two houses right across from Dib's house.

Dib: GAZ! DAD! THERE'S ALIENS MOVING IN ACROSS THE STREET!

Gaz: Why can't you explode?

Dib begins twitching violently and several pictures of Johnny appear in his super-sized head. Dib runs out side to watch. Unfortuanatly his cameras are broken.

Suddenly three aliens come out and look around. They don't see Dib and appear to be fighting over something.

Cat: I WANNA MANSION!

Johnny: IT WON'T FIT!

Powderpoe: We should just get a regular house.

Cat: Fine! (mumbling) meanamators.

Johnny does a quick sketch of a house and it puts the device in the ground. Dib stares, dumbfounded, as a skinny three story house appears from the ground. The aliens were crounching over a small screen on their ship and pressing stuff on it.

Cat: I wanna be a chicken!

Johnny: Our old disguises are fine we don't need to change them!

Cat: You're so hurtful! -trips and lands in the costume thingy- -rumbling is heard and cat hissing noises then Cat launches out with her giant t-shirt, wristbands and short brown hair attached-

Meanwhile, across the street Dib sees one of them trip and land in a device. When she comes out she looks framilier, but Dib's too far away to tell. Then the black eyed one walks in it and comes out. Dib tries to sneak closer and is almost hit by a car. Then the final alien steps in and comes out. Dib has made it to the other side of the street without being seen and gasps.

Dib: No... not... Johnny...

They turn around at his voice. Johnny says somethign to Cat and she runs at Dib. Dib tries to run but his hit in the back of the head with something hard.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment