Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sesshomaru Falls In Leov

A joke Mary Sue story thing I made. BAH

Chapter 1 - Sesshomaru Falls In Leov

Chapter 1 - Sesshomaru Falls In Leov
it was a sunny day when Vanilla, the cat demon, went for a walk Vanilla bumpd into Sheshhomaru. Seshoumaru said "come live with me" and Vanilla becaome part o Seshoamura's group. They bumped into iNuyahsa. We Said "get out of the way" vanillla kicked Inuyasha's buss with her majic sword "Chi Hombre" tThen Inuyasha grapped her and kissed her. "I love you" said Inuyasa. Then she fell and fainted and then Miroku did his womanizing thing then he kissee Vanilla "I love you" and then he said "you are my wife" and Vanilla bliushed and then Kagome And sango came to attack her and Kagome died yaya. then Naraku jumped otu of Kagome's rotting boxy "hahahahhaahahahahahhaahhaha my evil plan worked I am going to into Kagome's world and dominate it. Hahahah," said narakU!
Then vanilla used Chi Hombre on Naraku "oh no you donut" and naraku said "HAhaha. That is Uslese against me.' hahaha." And he lkilled her Sesshoumaru said :hange on vanila' then He used Tensiaga on Vanila and she came back to life. And then they fought togerther arnd beated Naraku. Then they saw Inuyash and Mirkoku and athey said "I love you Vaniala" and they diers
Seshomau and Banilaa walked away. Vanilla had no feeling s for Inuyasha or Miroku They went into Fukai Mori they bumped into a snake it swalleoed Vanilla Rin said "WAHHHH VANILLA IS BEING STURENED INTO SNAKE DOO DOO" andTHen Sesshoujaru koilled the snake aAND vanilla and used Tensiaga to bring onli Vanilla back to life. Ten they went to mount Kuso where it was so populateed that the streets were crouwnede in the middle of the night Sesshoumaru and vannilla went to th e volcano. Vanilla got attackt by Kogo's wolves and she fell in the lava but was cought by a cage and then a dinosour said "If you want your true love you back to beat me" and seshouaru Blushed, and Vanilla did too and then seh dide from the lheat of the lava. Seshoumaru kille dtthe dragon and got Vanilla he Brought herb ack to life Using the Tensaiga then they Kissed (see this pictre http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/BubbaLubb/HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment