Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Life as a Snowflake

Yesterday I was assignment to write a story on "A Day in the Life of a Snowflake," for Chemstry to and the is is a quoute by my teacher to, "Laugh and Chuckle like a happy, fat man." Disturbing.

My enjoyment of the assinment is the tone of the story.

Chapter 0 - Life as a Snowflake

Chapter 0 - Life as a Snowflake
I'm a snow flake. Whop-dee-do, everyday is the same. I go from cold to warm to hot and repeat that all over again, but I'm being to vague. Let's start at the beginning, my first day after graduation from HydroHigh, were we learned how to stand any situation we will face as what ever precipitation we are gonna be.

So there I was a snowflake. We were given the go and we jumped into the great beyond. I felt the wind rush past me. I finally catch some resistance and slow down and float to the ground where my friends were. Suddenly I feel weird I look up and see the sun blaring down at me. 'It was never this bad in the cloud,' I thought and slowly I felt hottoer and hotter until I was what we learned as water. I had so much energy. Soon enough me and my friends were running around, but when I saw the other ones around me they just stood there bored. I brushed it off. Then I started to feel hot again. My energy went through the roof and I felt myself feeling really light I just blasted off into the air. I was a while before I figured out that I was steam or water vapor as we were first told. I was playing tag with my friends when I felt colder my engery leaving me. I became water. I was confused. Then I was back to a snowflake back in the cloud. I was about ot step onto the cloud when I felt myself drop again and go threw the same events. It was fun the first ten times but it started to get boring. Now I see why my mom and dad are so relieved when there is a drought. This life is boring and since we never die, its a never ending boring life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*The End*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment