Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Well, I can honestly say I never saw this coming- My girlfriend, one of the few people who accepted me for what I was, had all of my weapons pointed at her.
 
Damn. Looks like I have to fire.
 
All of a sudden, from nowhere, flashbacks- the lab, our squad. Then, an even more powerful memory- promising to always be together and never hurt each other.
 
Target locked- the one message I didn't want to hear from my targeting system confirmed my worst fear- that I could kill her. I can't do it. Mercury and I have just been through too much together for things to end like this.
 
Resuming human form, I stared into her grey eyes, and she stared into mine. This simple action seemed to remind her of all the good times we had, and I noticed that my eyes weren't the only ones filling up with tears. Then, she also resumed human form and slowly walked over to me. When she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around me, just like she had always done. I could tell, just in the way she hugged me, that she just wanted me to warp us out so we could be alone, just like I had always done.
 
Mercury- I know how you feel. We could never hurt each other. Between us, we've seen too many comrades fall. Just remember the good old days- when we were together...
*flashback*
 
To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment