Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Abduction

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 2 - Abduction

Chapter 2 - Abduction
By now, you might be wondering who exactly I am. Well, long ago, before all this crap happened, my name was Michael Mallia. My friends called me Mal (the first three letters of my last name), but you can call me Mike. It makes things easier for me if you do. Here is my story.
 
Five years ago, the military was on the verge of collapse. All the good soldiers, pilots, and generals were dead. The draftees started younger and younger. The only possible way to save it was for the top techies to gather and create the ultimate soldier. They had many requirements, so the techs decided to take many candidates and give them each unique powers and abilities. Unfortunately, I was a small boy- only twelve years old, and one of those slots had my name on it. I didn't have a single care in the world. Then, everything changed when THEY showed up.
 
Door- Knock, knock
Mom- I'll get it.
 
As she opened the door and I hid just out of sight, I noticed that these guys looked just like the Men in Black. It kind of freaked me out, especially since there was no need at all to be wearing sunglasses.
 
Mom- Good afternoon gentlemen. Can I help you?
Agent 1- Ma'm, we represent the United States military.
Mom- Why that's quite a shiny badge you have there. Could you please tell me your names?
Agent 2- Alright ma'm. My name is Bob.
Agent 1- And I'm Steve.
Mom- Hello Bob and Steve. Now what can I help you nice men with?
Steve- Well ma'm, we have received information that you have a very valuable asset to the government in this house.
Mom- But that's impossible. I only live here with my husband and son.
Bob- That's just it ma'm. We need your son. His country needs him.
 
Bloody hell, that's me they're talking about! And these menacing looking guys want to separate me from my mom! I need to get Dad over here- he'll sort things out.
 
Mom- You can't just show up at my front door and expect to just waltz away with my only son!
Steve- It hurts us too, but we have strict orders from the President himself. Resist and you will be arrested and charged with treason. Now give us the boy.
Mom- You can't do this!
 
What Mom didn't notice was that Bob had reached into his jacket and gripped his special-issue pistol. At the same time, Steve had grabbed the handcuffs from his belt.
 
Mom- (with tears in her eyes) I won't let you do this!
 
Before Bob could level his gun at her, Steve had already knocked her out.
 
Bob- What was that for?
Steve- You know our orders: only engage if we have to.
Bob- Alright, fine. Let's just get the kid and blow this joint.
Steve- Done.
 
Next thing I know, these guys are on top of me.
 
Mike- Bloody HELL, you guys are quiet!
Steve- We've been specially trained for this mission. Sleeeep NOW!
 
Everything goes dark...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment