Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Intro to The Lab

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 3 - Intro to The Lab

Chapter 3 - Intro to The Lab
When I finally woke up, there was a black-haired scientist with large goggles studying the contents of my nose. Why? I have no idea.
 
 
Mike- Get the bloody hell out of my face before I bite you.
 
He took the hint and backed up a few steps.
 
Scientist- No need for hostility, Michael. My name is Adrian, and I'm one of the head scientists here.
Mike- Alright, uh Adrian, was it? Where am I? Why am I here? And why me?
Adrian- In order- You are now in a secret government testing facility. I can't give you the specifics because that's classified- That's the reason we had to knock you out to bring you here. You are here because we want to use you in one of our experiments at creating the ultimate soldier. And we chose you because you qualify so perfectly for one of these experiments, its almost like you were meant to be the one.
Mike- What do you mean "one of our experiments"?
Adrian- Well, we took many children, just like yourself to this lab. Each of you will be the test for a particular experiment.
Mike- Fine. So where are the others?
Adrian- Follow me.
 
So, I followed him. After all, there was nothing else to do in this lab. There were so many winding corridors that I was amazed Adrian knew the way out. I honestly felt like a lab rat in a maze. Unfortunately, the first half of that was going to come true.
 
After a while, my small boy metabolism betrayed me. I had to ask.
 
Mike- Hey Adrian?
Adrian- Yes?
Mike- Where's the bathroom?
 
I know it sounds kind of funny, but I REALLY had to go. Half a mile, some slight whining, and one empty bladder later, we entered the auditorium. I was amazed- there must have been 99 other kids here, just about my age, stolen away from their parents. We were all the same in this unknown place. Each one had a scientist behind him or her. Yes that's right, it looked like about half of the kids there were girls.
 
Adrian then got up on the stage, along with four other scientists.
 
Adrian- Can I have everyone's attention please? Can everyone see me? Can everyone hear me?
All- Yes, we can hear you.
Adrian- Good, good. Please take a seat, everyone.
 
I had just noticed now that there were about 100 folding chairs behind us. I grabbed one and went off by myself- I'm antisocial sometimes.
 
Adrian- OK, now we have an announcement and two ground rules. The announcement is that as of now, everyone in this room is a part of the United States military. The first rule is respect. If someone who outranks you asks you something, they expect either a "Yes Sir!" or "No Sir!". Everyone understand?
All- Yes Sir!
Adrian- Excellent. The second rule is this- Don't be an idiot. Don't laugh kids, I'm serious. Now for the real reason we gathered you all here. We're splitting you into groups of four.
 
Groups? Bloody crap, this is not going to end well. I don't know anyone here. Oh well, can't be helped now...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment