Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Group Exercises

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 4 - Group Exercises

Chapter 4 - Group Exercises
Adrian began reading out names. The rule was- when your name was called, you walked off into a designated side room. All of a sudden...
 
Adrian- Squad 14: Mallia, Michael; Granger, Maxine; Fetyre, Charlotte; and Dodenhoff, Robert.
 
Well, it was my time. I got up and went to the room with a large 14 over it. There was another scientist in here, who explained that we were a squad now. He told us to sit in a circle and tell each other something about ourselves. I noticed that we all were brunettes, except for Charlotte, who was blonde. Everyone seemed reluctant to start, so I started.
 
Mike- Hi everyone, my name is Michael. Please call me Mike, though. I'm twelve years old, and I used to live in Connecticut. I like playing video games and drawing.
Maxine- My name is Max, call me Maxine and you're dead.
Charlotte- I'm kind of shy, but my name is Charlotte...
Mike- It's okay if you don't want to share anymore, Charlotte.
Charlotte- Thank you, Mike.
Robert- My name is Robbie. I like making my older and shorter brother's life hell.
Scientist- Well, that's good for now. Go through this door to meet your first team-building exercise.
 
Exercise, eh? Well, if it helps the team, I'll do it. We went through the door, and there was a massive jungle gym. Each squad needed to steal the flag of another squad and reach the tower in the center. When we were given the flag, Max took over flag duty. We gathered in a huddle to discuss tactics.
 
Mike- I've got an idea. Max, you and Charlotte make your way to the tower. Robbie, stay out of sight, but keep an eye on them in case the flag is stolen. I'll meet you guys there with the other flag. Got it?
Charlotte- Got it.
Max- Yup.
Robbie- Yes Sir!
Mike- I'm not a superior officer. You don't need to "Yes Sir!" at me.
Robbie- Okay.
Mike- Good. Break!
 
While the girls ran off with Robbie trailing at a safe distance, I moved as stealthily as possible to a hidden location, waiting for an unsuspecting team to wander by. After a while, I sprung out, grabbed another squad's flag in flight, catching them completely off guard, and sprinted full speed to the tower. Exhausted, I met up with Robbie, who reported that the girls made it safely. We met up at the top. Suprisingly, only three other squads beat us there. We were then shown to the mess hall for supper. We were told at the tower that since we were a team, we should always be together. So, we sat together. I congratulated everyone on a job well done. As I was looking around the table, my eyes met with Max's for the first time. She looked into my eyes for a few seconds, then looked away with a slight pinkish tinge in her cheeks. I didn't know it then, but I was in love. After supper, we were called in as a group for a meeting with Adrian. He explained that, for simplicity, everyone would be given a letter and number name. He called me up first.
 
Adrian- Michael, you are now officially Sampi 666.
Mike- Yes Sir!
Adrian- Maxine, you are Qoppa 667
Max- Yes Sir!
Adrian- Charlotte, your name is now Diagamma 668.
Charlotte- Yes sir.
Adrian- And last, but not least, Robbie is now San 665.
Robbie- Yes Sir!
Adrian- Good. We will be calling you by these names from now on, so get used to them. Now, to help you remember your new names is my assistant.
Assistant- Please pull your shirt down so your left shoulder is bare.
 
We all did, but had no idea why. Then the answer came to me, VERY painfully- The assistant had branded my Greek letter and number onto my shoulder. Soon, I heard the girls scream, and Robbie hit a surprisingly high pitch as well. Seriously, for a second, I thought he was Max screaming. Then, we were all knocked out again and dragged off to our room for bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment