Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Squad 14

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 5 - Squad 14

Chapter 5 - Squad 14
Mike- Mom, I don't want to go to school. The evil hamburgers will eat me with their peanut spleens...
Robbie- TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Mike- Dammit.
 
I fell out of bed. Literally. Unfortunately, I was on the top bunk, so I was pissed off at Robbie, but at least it was time for breakfast. I noticed I was the last one up, Charlotte and Max were standing a short distance behind Robbie, chuckling slightly. I gathered that they all planned this, but Robbie was the only one with enough backbone to actually do it. I don't blame them- after all, no one around here knows me that much. We were led down to the mess hall by another scientist, for watery eggs and cheap sausage. I made a joke- they spend this much money on this program, and we get leftover crap. This aroused a few laughs from the rest of the squad. We then heard an announcement- report to the classroom after breakfast.
 
Max- Crap.
Mike- The announcement or the sausage?
Max- Nice one. Both, I'd say.
Mike- Well, we'd better get going.
Robbie- I'm not done yet!
Mike- Too bad. We have to go. Now.
Robbie- Just three more bites!
Max- Want me to speed him up?
Mike- Go for it, nothing I can think of will work.
Max- Hey Robbie, got any pets back home?
Robbie- (while chewing) Meah, mwo cmats.
Max- You do realize that these sausages used to be your cats, right?
 
She was a bit meaner than she needed to be, but I have to give her some credit- that idea was pure genius. He spit out what was in his mouth almost instantly, while the rest of us had to clutch our sides, we were laughing so hard. It was all in good fun, so when we finally stopped laughing, we went off to class. "Class" is a bit of a misnomer, because it was just more team-building exercises. We all had to steal a cookie from the instructor, who was yet another scientist. I know this is a laboratory, but these guys were everywhere. As the days progressed, our teamwork got better and better as we became closer friends. Adrian wanted us to call each other by our "new" names, but that was one of the few rules we actually wanted to break. After awhile, our team was so well balanced that no one could beat us. Then, about a year after we got dragged into this place, our group of candidates would have to go through its toughest test yet. Only the best would survive, or so we were told by Adrian. We all got knocked out again, they seemed to enjoy it, and what I woke up to was not at all a pretty sight...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 8, 2007, 6:59:54 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742.......O_o what happened!!!! oh i chose a 'second name' for naranai...Ookami...weird i know but i like it