Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The True Creation of Nightmare

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 7 - The True Creation of Nightmare

Chapter 7 - The True Creation of Nightmare
When I woke up again, it felt just like before Adrian screwed with my DNA. I gathered that either he reversed the effect, or everything about me was heavier. Turns out the latter was true, as Adrian equipped me with some heavy metal armour. It appeared to be built into my skin- I couldn't remove it. It also appeared to have various weapons built into it.
 
Adrian- How are you doing, Nightmare?
Mike- What did you just call me?
Adrian- I called you Nightmare. It's your new codename.
Mike- So I assume you want everyone else to call me that now, right?
Adrian- Yup.
Nightmare- Well, what did you do to me this time?
Adrian- Well, as you can clearly see, we gave you that armour and the weapons built into it. With your new genetic structure, only you could handle this advanced piece of weaponry.
Nightmare- OK, can you give me some information on what some of the stuff you put in this thing are?
Adrian- Sure. You have chain guns in each arm, on each wrist. Each shoulder can hold rocket launchers capable of firing all manner of high explosive projectiles. We also amped up your IQ even more, so now you have the potential to use psychic abilities. There is now have a VERY advanced computer built into your right arm- it will allow you to change your loadout at will. We also added a targeting program into your left eye.
Nightmare- What else did you do to that eye?
Adrian- Well, we added a scanner, infra red and X-ray vision, and like everything else now in you, it has the ability to evolve, perfect, and acquire new abilities.
Nightmare- Very nice, but won't I stand out looking like this?
Adrian- We already thought of that. Since you are now a cyborg, we added in a cloaking program designed to show you as you were before we added your armour.
Nightmare- How's it work?
Adrian- Everything is built into that computer on your arm. Just drag and drop the weapons you want, and they will come out of or go into your skin. Cloaking works almost the same way- just click on the cloaking icon. The major downside is that you are still mostly metal, so you won't fool any full system scans. Now we've constructed a training area for you to practice, expand, and perfect your powers.
Nightmare- I'll go practice after I find out what you did with the rest of my team.
Adrian- Well, we added mercury to Max's core...
Nightmare- You WHAT?!
Adrian- Relax, everyone is fine.
Nightmare- So you were saying?
Adrian- Her new name is Mercury.
Nightmare- OK, I can get used to that. And Charlotte?
Adrian- We cooled her core to absolute zero.
Nightmare- Wouldn't that kill her?
Adrian- No, she now has control over ice and snow. Call her Crystal from now on.
Nightmare- I want to see them.
Adrian- Just like last time, they are right outside the door.
 
I opened the door, and noticed that Max's, I mean Mercury's eyes were no longer hazel, but grey. She also was wearing silver gloves and pants. Her usual top was now silver. And, she had a silver stripe, similar to Shadow the Hedgehog's on each arm, but hers covered about half of her arm. Crystal was exactly the same as before, except paler, and the fact that she had bluish white hair.
 
Nightmare- Thank God you two are still OK.
Mercury- I wish I could say the same for you. You're a mess.
Nightmare- Hang on, I just got an idea.
 
I focused everything I had on resuming human form again, and my weapons and armour sunk back inside me, but my right hand stayed. I looked in a nearby mirror and was amazed that I looked almost exactly like I did before I was abducted, except with a metal hand and much more muscle.
 
Nightmare- Hey Adrian, run a quick scan on me.
Adrian- I don't know what you expect to be different, but OK.
Adrian (reading results)- My God! The scan shows you are completely human! Except for the eye and hand. How did you do that?
Mike- I guess I modified the cloaking program.
Mercury- Let me try.
Crystal- Me too.
 
They both focused. All the silver on Mercury began to recede, like it was a curse mark from Naruto. The silver seemed to gather at the gloves. Crystal somehow summoned a minor vortex of snow, which circled rapidly around her. When it vanished, she was the same person I remembered, but with snow white hair.
 
Mike- Alright team, lets go to practice.
Charlotte & Max- Yes Sir!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 9, 2007, 1:21:03 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742KEWL...