Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Naranai

This story explains the origin of an OC I'm working on. I'll get pics of all the characters up eventually.  
Characters listed:
weavelthecyborg
-Nightmare
Crystal666
-Mercury
-Crystal
Kouni46892742
-Naranai

Chapter 9 - Naranai

Chapter 9 - Naranai
Naranai, huh? I activated my Sharingan, hoping to see what kind of powers she had.
 
Adrian- Well, I see you have gained much control over your new body, Nightmare.
Mike- Only call me that when I'm in mutant form.
Adrian- Fine, fine. Anyway, Naranai can transform into any animal, even if it's extinct. We achieved this by adding strands of animal DNA to her's. When in animal form, she can still speak like a human, but her voice is changed. She can even change from one to another without reverting to human form. Would you like to show them, Naranai?
Shina- S-sure.
 
She changed into a hamster, then an ankylosaurus, then a wolf cub, and back to the person we first met.
 
Charlotte- Wow.
Max- You took the word right out of my mouth.
Mike- Welcome aboard, Shina.
Shina- Th-thank you...
 
She was nervous. We all were when we first entered the program. I knew Charlotte was the shyest one when we became squad 14, and she was getting over it, so I figured she would be able to relate to Shina the most. I looked into Max's eyes, and I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was- keep these two together so we could be together undisturbed.
 
Mike- Hey Shina, would you like us to call you Naranai or Shina?
Shina- W-why not S-sigma 688?
Mike- You're a person, not a number.
Shina- I w-would like t-to be c-called Sh-shina, p-please.
Mike- Alright then, Shina. My name is Mike like this. I'm Squad 14's leader.
Shina- L-like this?
Mike- Oh right, you haven't seen what Adrian did to me yet. Stand back.
 
After Shina took a step or two back, I became Nightmare, minus the rocket launchers on my shoulders. I heard a gasp from Shina, so I went back to human form.
 
Mike- When I'm like that, my name is Nightmare. My comrades here are Max and Charlotte. Show Shina your new forms, team.
Max & Charlotte- Yes Sir!
 
They transformed into Mercury and Crystal. With Crystal's core of ice, Adrian shivered. I figured that Shina wasn't cold because she had animal DNA. Crystal and Mercury became Max and Charlotte again.
 
Mike- Hey Charlotte, why don't you and Shina hang out for awhile?
Charlotte- Sounds like fun. Let's go Shina!
Shina- O-ok.
Mike- Come on Max, lets go do something else.
Max- Way ahead of you.
 
Max spent the rest of the night in my arms. I was amazed that she even HAD a soft side, I had only seen harsh Max before. We would always end the day like this- alone, in our room, in each other's arms. It was amazing. For the first time, someone loved me for what I truly was- a freak. By the way, before your mind think any perverted thoughts, we never had sex. At all. In no way, shape or form. We didn't need to do that to show our love to each other. All I ever wanted was to just sit and enjoy Max's company. Charlotte taught Shina how to overcome shyness, and she started stuttering less. Our squad always went on missions, came back victorious, and split up- Charlotte and Shina, and Max and I. True bliss. Then, one day, a mission that would change our very lives...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 11, 2007, 12:00:12 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742kewl.....oh boy.....whats gonna happen.....why did you end it in a cliffy!?