Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Announcement

Continues where Creation left off...

Chapter 1 - Announcement

Chapter 1 - Announcement
One day, I had perfected an ability that would allow me and my squad to warp anywhere in four pillars of ice flames. I had also perfected the ice flames- they had the same abilities as my normal flames, but burnt to a crisp, then froze the target. I could also now transform instantly, in a flash of black light. Mercury could also transform almost instantly, and Crystal had perfected her ice shields so she could project one of any size and thickness anywhere. Naranai had nailed down her powers, too. She knew just what to be at any given time. We had grown older and wiser- we were now all 17 and had been in the cesspool for five years. Anyways, on this particular day...
 
Adrian- (over communicator) Well Squad 14, we have a new mission for you. It's urgent, so come to the briefing room. That's an order, soldiers.
All- Yes Sir!
Mike- Alright team, let's beam out.
 
I warped us out of there. Adrian liked my new power when we arrived in four pillars of blue flames that didn't burn the carpet.
 
Adrian- Good, everyone's here. Now, we have received information that the Iraqis are gathering a massive army. They have allied with the Germans, and are gathering in the Alps to try to finish where Adolf Hitler left off. France, Italy, Liechtenstein, most of North Africa, and even England have fallen in the first week of their attack.
Max- Crap.
Charlotte- Indeed.
Mike- So where do we go to stop them?
Adrian- Mont Blanc. The highest point in the Alps. Guerrilla warfare is mandatory. You only have a few days before the rest of Europe falls.
Mike- But why us? Why can't the other armies band together and put a stop to them?
Adrian- The terrorists have thought of that already and kidnapped all of Europe's leaders. If any country resists, all the leaders are dead. Your mission is to move in, recapture the leaders, take down as many terrorists as possible, and move out. This is big. You're going to have an entire division waiting in the wings, if necessary. Do I make myself clear?
All- Yes Sir!
Adrian- Good. Now GO!
 
I warped us out to a mountain adjacent to the target, so we could see what exactly we were up against. Adrian wasn't kidding, this was big- there was at least five divisions for each of us. I didn't have any idea how to pull it off. I was lost in thought, until...
 
Crystal- Hey look, a little wolf.
Naranai- I'll s-see if I can com-communicate with it.
 
She became a wolf cub herself, and after a few yips,
 
Naranai- He says his n-name is Hielo. He s-seems to like you, C-crystal.
Crystal- Aww, how cute! What else did he say?
Naranai- Ummm... He s-said that he wants to m-make more wolves with m-me.
Mercury- That horny little pile of sh-
Crystal- Relax, Mercury. That's not very nice. As long as Naranai isn't a wolf cub, we're fine.
Mike- Did he know anything about the enemy?
Naranai- He told me that the l-leaders are being h-held in that t-tent.
 
She motioned to a tent.
 
Mike- Nice. Naranai: go down there as something small and inconspicuous, find out the situation down there, and report back. Mercury, Crystal: I want you two to stay human, for now. I need everyone in top form when we infiltrate their base tomorrow morning. Got it?
All- Yes Sir!
Mike- Good. Move out!
Max- I'm going down there to see if I can seduce some info out of them. *shudders at the thought*
Mike- Alright, but be careful.
 
We exchanged one last hug, and she left on a stream of mercury- her newest power. Meanwhile, I set up camp. Little did I know that Max wouldn't be coming back anytime soon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 12, 2007, 6:57:15 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742O_o....what is with you and cliffys!?