Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Fury of Nightmare

Continues where Creation left off...

Chapter 3 - The Fury of Nightmare

Chapter 3 - The Fury of Nightmare
I picked Mercury up and held her in my arms, too happy to say anything. From the army, a gunshot. It bounced off my chest plate, so I thought nothing of it. Until I looked down. It was no ordinary bullet. It was a 50 caliber incendiary armour-piercing round. I just took it as a showing of how strong my armour was. Until I saw blood. My Sharingan analyzed it, confirming my worst fear. The blood was 48% mercury.
 
Nightmare- Oh God.
 
She had fallen asleep in my arms, smiling. Permanently. I set her body down, closed her eyes, and sobbed uncontrollably over her. I warped Crystal and Naranai in, to see what had happened.
 
Crystal- What? We were doing good!
Nightmare (between sobs)- Look.
Crystal- Oh No!
Nightmare- Freeze her.
Crystal- I get it. So there's still a chance she can make it, right?
Nightmare- Hurry. Do it, and shield yourselves. I can feel an uncontrollable rage building up...
Crystal- But...
Nightmare- I GAVE YOU AN ORDER SOLDIER! DO IT!
Crystal- I've never heard him yell like this... Get in the shield, Naranai.
Nightmare (voice becoming more demonic)- I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!!!
 
They would be safe in there. I watched, helpless, as my exposed skin turned jet black. My armour became the color of Mercury's blood. Missile launchers opened on every bit of armour. The two kite shields on my forearms split, revealing plasma cannons. A fully mechanical arm burst out from under each of my real ones, with the same weapons as the real ones. Spikes burst out of my back, each coming from a vertebrae. Massive wings, like an angel's, but made of ice flames burst out from my back, as well. The Sharingan became blood red. Both pupils became slits, as a demonic fury took complete control of my body.
 
When I snapped out of it, there was only two things left on the battlefield that once held over twenty divisions of soldiers- Crystal's shields, which were unharmed, and bodies. Mountains of them. In my rage, I killed almost everyone there, except the world leaders, who Crystal saved with another shield, and Crystal, Hielo, and Naranai, who were absolutely terrified of the horror they had just witnessed. Then the news of Mercury's death reached the heavens, and rain, thunder, and lightning came down upon us.
 
Mike- Sorry you guys had to see that.
Crystal- It's okay. That was righteous fury.
Max (weakly)- Promise me you won't do that again.
Mike- You're alive?!? But that's impossible?!? I saw it, you had no heartbeat!
Crystal- Turns out I have healing powers, too.
Mike- Well, our mission is almost done. Naranai, I want you to go pterodactyl and bring these leaders home. Crystal, go with her and wipe out any remaining terrorists. Without their central army, this operation will fall apart in a matter of hours. We meet up back home.
Naranai- What about you and M-max?
Mike- Give her to me. We're going straight there.
 
We split up again, and I noticed Max was out cold. I warped back to the lab to see what Adrian could do for her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment