Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tying Up Some Loose Ends

Continues where Creation left off...

Chapter 4 - Tying Up Some Loose Ends

Chapter 4 - Tying Up Some Loose Ends
Crystal froze Max in time, so she would live, but according to Adrian, that bullet fried her internal organs. She was out of commission for weeks. I never left her side for a minute. While I was there, I made Charlotte Temporary Squad Leader, so our missions would still get done. I wanted Max to heal, for two reasons- I promised not to leave her side until she was fully recovered, but I wanted to gain control over my "demon" mode. The other reason was that I wanted to hold her in my arms again. She finally came out of her coma about three months later, but was still incredibly weak.
 
Max- m-mike?
Mike- I'm not leaving. What would you like to tell me?
Max- th-thank you. For everyth-thing. First, you s-save me, then you a-avenge my death, and n-now this...
 
She was out again. It was amazing that she was able to talk for that long, in the state she was in. I received word a few days later that the mission was over. It had taken Charlotte and Naranai this long to clean up the rest of Europe, but the threat was destroyed. Max was able to walk again two weeks later, but she was still in no condition to fight. Finally, after a total of eight months of recovery, Max was ready to rejoin us on the battlefield. Work kind of dried up after that. There was nothing else to fight except the training targets. After a few weeks, I was able to enter the demon form, but still retain my sanity. Mercury had added steel plating to her armour so nothing like that would ever happen again. Crystal perfected her healing powers, and Naranai had smacked Hielo so much, he lost his lust for her. Everything was tied up.
 
Well, that's my story, for now at least. Thanks for reading- you've been a great audience. Good night everybody.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 12, 2007, 12:47:05 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742for now.......hmmmm......what are you plannin

weavelthecyborg on March 12, 2007, 8:05:16 PM

weavelthecyborg on
weavelthecyborgI have no idea...