Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Playing the Rank Card

Got this idea in school today. It comes after my first two.

Chapter 1 - Playing the Rank Card

Chapter 1 - Playing the Rank Card
Well, with all the loose ends from last mission tied up, we thought everything was done. Wrong. Adrian got another idea, and we didn't like it.
 
Adrian (over communicator)- Squad 14, get your asses down here. Now.
Mike (with Max in arms)- Not now, damnit!
Adrian- Well, I'm pulling rank now. As your commanding officer, I order you and your squad to get here. Double time it, people.
Mike- Damn. Alright, we're coming, we're coming.
 
Damn Adrian and his experiments. Always has the WORST possible timing. Oh well, if he wants to be a bi@tch and play the rank card on us, there's nothing we can do. Max and I warped to meet Charlotte and Naranai, and we warped in as a squad.
 
Mike- Squad 14 reporting, Sir!
Adrian- Well, this test is going to be easy, for once. Everyone roll up a sleeve. We need a blood sample.
 
Strange. His experiments are never this easy. But it was a break, so we did it.
 
Adrian- Excellent. You are free to go now.
Mike- Why the bloody hell did you need blood?
Adrian (with smirk on face)- You'll see...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment