Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Omega

Got this idea in school today. It comes after my first two.

Chapter 2 - Omega

Chapter 2 - Omega
We thought nothing of Adrian's "experiment" for the next few weeks. We had training to worry about. After all, as soldiers, we need to be ready for anything and everything. Unfortunately, we weren't ready for Adrian's news.
 
Adrian (over communicator)- Squad 14, I'm pulling rank again. Get over here. Now.
Mike- Damn you again, Adrian.
 
We got down there. Again. Shocking news this time. Adrian had something hidden under a sheet.
 
Adrian- Squad 14, you guys have served your country well over the past few years. It is with great sadness that I must replace you.
All- WHAT!?!?!
Adrian- That's right. R-E-P-L-A-C-E-D. That blood sample wasn't just a blood sample. We combined the DNA from each to create this...
 
He unveiled what the sheet was hiding under it's @$$, if sheets HAD asses, that is. It was hideous. The right arm was mine, in Nightmare form. It's left was Mercury's. It seemed to have Naranai's eyes and Crystal's hair.
 
Mike- What the bloody hell is that thing?
Adrian (proudly)- That "thing" as you call it, is Omega 699. He is the final member of the 600 series, which is where you all are from. He has all your DNA, so he has all of your powers, but can combine them at will.
Mike- So what do you plan on doing with us?
Adrian- Well, as a test of his power... Omega: Destroy them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment