Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fight: Final Round

Got this idea in school today. It comes after my first two.

Chapter 5 - Fight: Final Round

Chapter 5 - Fight: Final Round
We made it up to the top of the mountain, when I noticed something that almost made piss my pants- Omega had my Sharingan. It wasn't complete, but it was there. My entire plan just fell apart.
 
Nightmare- Damn.
Mercury- What?
Nightmare- He's got my Sharingan.
Mercury- Damn.
Nightmare- Exactly.
Hielo- Yip! Yip!
Crystal- I think Hielo has an idea.
 
Hielo yipped like crazy inside a new ice shield while Crystal listened intently. After a few minutes, he stopped yipping and Crystal began to tell us what he said.
 
Crystal- I believe he said something to the effect of- Nightmare has to invent a power that neutralizes his own Sharingan. Omega will copy it, rendering his own useless. Then, Nightmare reawakens his, and everyone can create new powers at will to beat him.
Mercury- Amazing.
Nightmare- Let's do it.
 
I got out, met by a wall of bullets. My armour blocked most of it, but I made sure Omega saw me "destroy" my Sharingan. His eventually vanished as well, so he copied it, just like Hielo said.
 
Nightmare- NOW! Stall him!
All- Yes Sir!
 
I reawakened the Sharingan and got ready to go into demon form. Mercury flew, that's right, flew out of the ice diamond. With wings. Made of mercury. Bloody hell, I love her genius. Naranai morphed into a squid, trapping Omega's arms, while Crystal and Mercury hammered him.
 
Nightmare- TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE. MOVE, DAMMIT! MISSILE STORM!
 
Everyone got the hell out of the way as I trapped Omega with an ice flame whip. Half a second later, Omega got about one hundred Hellfire missiles sent his way, along with about six thousand bullets and a blast of molten mercury.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment