Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Aftermath

Got this idea in school today. It comes after my first two.

Chapter 6 - Aftermath

Chapter 6 - Aftermath
The smoke cleared. All that was left of the thing known as Omega was two smoking feet.
 
Nightmare- Dammit. The side effect is kicking in.
 
Yeah, don't get me wrong, that kind of power rocks, but there was a price for using it. I would be unable to go into Nightmare form for a few days. With my last bit of power, we warped home.
 
Mike- ADRIAN!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!
Adrian- Welcome back. Congratulations, you passed the test.
Max- Test? What funking test?
Adrian- We created Omega as a test of your abilities. His left eye was a Sharingan, just like Nightmare's. His right eye was a camera. He recorded everything he saw, up until he was completely eradicated.
 
I didn't hear the rest of his explanation because I fell face first onto the floor. My demon form had knocked me out cold. A while later, my left eye, which was a HUD, read- REBOOTING... SCANNING LOCAL LIFE FORMS... FRIENDLY TARGET RECOGNIZED... POWERING UP...
 
Mike- Whoa. How long was I out?
 
Max was sitting on the bed, waiting for me to snap out of it. When she heard this, I was on the receiving end of a bear hug, as she had thrown herself onto me.
 
Mike- I missed you too, Max, but I think you're suffocating me..
Max- Sorry.
 
My vision was blocked by Max, but I saw everyone else in the squad sitting around me. Crystal was entertaining Hielo by throwing ice balls, while Naranai watched, giggling. When I was finally allowed to get out of bed a week later, I noticed that my right hand was still primed in grapple cannon mode. Apparently, I have access to some of my powers in Mike form- the Sharingan, the ice flames, transportation, and the grapple cannon. I "convinced" Adrian that he wouldn't try a stupid stunt like that again. Everything was back to normal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment