Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Assignment

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - New Assignment

Chapter 1 - New Assignment
After another normal day of training, I noticed that a chunk of my armour was cracked. No big deal. My right hand has every tool I could ever need built into it. So, I powered up a welder, and in a few minutes, no more crack. Five minutes later, we got called into Adrian's office for briefing on the next mission.
 
Adrian- Alright, this mission is straight from the President himself. He is going to be making a secret visit to Iraq in an attempt to stop the war. Anyway, since he was an idiot and fired all of his bodyguards, you four have been requested to make sure nothing happens to him. Any questions?
Mike- Yeah. Isn't there anyone else here who can do this job? I'm all for kicking @$$, but I'd rather not go on a baby-sitting mission.
Max- Second.
Adrian- I realize this isn't the ideal mission, but it's all we have. You rendezvous with his chopper on the roof at 20.00 hours. Dismissed.
 
As we left, I checked my watch. Quarter to eight.
 
Mike- Might as well get up there now.
 
So we started on our way. We got up there in ten minutes. The five minutes spent waiting for our chopper were spent in silence. When we heard the rhythmic sound of helicopter blades, all four of us stood up and awaited the visit from our elected official.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment