Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Nuke

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 3 - Nuke

Chapter 3 - Nuke
Mike- Dammit! We're under attack! Charlotte, cocoon this chopper. Max, put a giant spring in front of this thing. Shina, fly out and disable its thrusters. I'll finish from there. And Mr. President?
Bush- Yes?
Mike- Enjoy the show. Move out!
Max- Yes Sir!
Charlotte- Yes Sir!
Shina- Yes Sir!
 
All my orders were obeyed. After I saw Shina rip out the nuke's wires, I smacked my fists together, which activated my warp power. Ending up on the now unguided nuke, I sent Shina back to the safety of the helicopter to protect George. I calculated that there was now way this thing was going to hit the spring, so I laid down on my back. After getting situated, I opened fire on the sky above with rockets. My plan was working, and the nuke dropped enough to hit the spring dead-on. As it flew backwards, I sliced off the warhead with and ice-flame sword and grabbed it with my now giant gauntlet of a right hand. After that, my entire body swung aroung with the force of the throw of the thing that could have killed us all, sending it right back to where it came from.
 
Mike- CHARLOTTE! I NEED A SHIELD! NOW!
 
No verbal response could be heard as warhead and enemy cockpit became one in a spectacular explosion that could have given the most amazing fireworks show a run for it's money. We met back up in the chopper with the President.
 
Bush- That. Was. Incredible.
Pilot- Truly amazing.
Mike- Thank you, sir. Looks like you chose the right squad to protect you.
Bush- No time for anything now. We're approaching the conference area.
 
This place was a security nightmare. Hostiles everywhere. But I have a job to do. And it isn't to let the President die.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment