Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Democracy vs. Terrorists

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 4 - Democracy vs. Terrorists

Chapter 4 - Democracy vs. Terrorists
Mike- Alright team, lock and load. I want four pairs of eyes on Mr. President at all times. Shina, morph into a bug and keep watch from his shoulder.
Shina- Done.
Max- And me?
Mike- Hmm. I suppose that at a quick glance, you could be mistaken for his daughter. How's that sound?
Max- Fine. But just because there's no other choice.
Bush- Yeah, I guess that might work...
Mike- Charlotte, you're now the best friend of the daughter of the President of the United States.
Charlotte- Okay.
Mike- And I've already adapted my cloaking powers to give me the ability to change my clothes instantly, into whatever I need. Mr. President, I'm now your only Secret Service protection. Remember, if anyone at all even LOOKS at Mr. President wrong, Charlotte, keep him shielded while Max, Shina, and I clean up the mess. Roll out.
 
I must admit, the job of someone in the Secret Service is pretty sweet. I spent the entire time that George was talking to the insurgents looking very bad-@$$ with my mirrored shades. I think I'll keep them as part of my look. They go well with my style- dark and mysterious. Anyway, we didn't have to deal with any crap, which made me nervous. So when we got back to the chopper, I made everyone stay away so I could perform a security check. So I picked it up with the help of some telekensis from the enhancements Adrian made to my brain.
 
Mike- Holy. Bloody. Crap.
Max- What?
Mike- Everybody stay calm. There's another nuke on the bottom of this thing. Charlotte?
Charlotte- Already working on a shield.
Mike- Excellent.
 
So I carefully took it off the chopper, sent it inside Charlotte's ice diamond, and it exploded safely.
 
Mike- Damn terrorists.
Bush- Well, we tried. Now let's get out of here. Before we left, I had my people find out the location of an upcoming high school dance and arrangements have been made to allow you four to go.
Shina- Sounds like f-fun.
Mike- I don't dance, but I guess I'll go. As long as the food's decent.
 
Before we were deposited in front of the dance hall, the pilot dropped George off at the White House. Upon examination of the hall itself, I figured that nothing at all could go wrong. And that might have been the worst bloody mistake I could have ever made in my life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment