Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Problem at the Dance

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 5 - Problem at the Dance

Chapter 5 - Problem at the Dance
Well, I spent most of the time at this dance standing with my back to the wall, arms crossed. Some might say I was being a wallflower, but I was actually examining everything behind the safety of a pair of mirrored sunglasses. I was looked down upon by some of the people there for being a strange-looking freak, but after all I've been through thanks to Adrian, I didn't care about my appearance any more.
 
Max- Come ON, Mike. Let's dance, you wall flower.
Mike- I told you already, I don't dance.
Max- Fine then. I'll go find some other guy and dance with him.
Mike- Alright, alright. I'll dance.
 
Before we could get a chance, there was a massive explosion as the roof collapsed. When the smoke cleared, there was a giant ten armed squid reaching for the females in the hall. Of course, there was mass pandemonium, but I managed to find all four members of my squad.
 
Mike- Alright, team. We have a giant... thing ... to stop. Everybody transform.
 
We began hammering it, but to no avail. Its body seemed to be made of some kind of ice, only cooled somehow to below absolute zero.
 
Nightmare- Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?
Squid- I am the Decapodiforme Glacia. You may call me Bob.
Nightmare- Bob?
Bob- It's short for Bobtail squid, which is what I am. None of your weapons can penetrate my supercooled outer shell.
Nightmare- Maybe not, but what about a demon's firepower?!
 
I then transformed into my demon form, the only thing I have with enough firepower to take this thing out. Then, I saw something that almost made me crap my pants.
 
It had captured Mercury.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment