Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Step into the Light

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 7 - Step into the Light

Chapter 7 - Step into the Light
The place I woke up in was entirely white. Rather odd. I then heard a voice. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on whose it was.
 
Voice- Welcome, Michael. It is good to see you again.
Mike- Who are you? Show yourself!
Voice- Don't you remember me?
Mike- R-robbie?? Is...is that really you?
Voice- Yes it is.
Mike- Where are we?
Robbie- Heaven. Make yourself at home.
Mike- *sighs*
Robbie- What's wrong? This is Heaven! You should be happy!
Mike- I should, but I'm afraid of what the freak who killed me is going to do to Max. I want to go back to Earth.
Deep Voice- We have heard your request. Meet us in the Council Chamber in 30 minutes, Earth time. Bring a lawyer.
Mike- Who was that?
Robbie- Beats me. Hey, want me to be your lawyer?
Mike- Sure. Now let's rock.
 
Thirty minutes later, we walked through the golden double doors and saw the Elder Council; they were the ones who summoned us. There were twelve chairs positioned at a horseshoe shaped table. The chairs were occupied by (left to right from the door): Lucifer (aka Satan); Hera, queen of the gods; Hephaestus, god of the forge; Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty; Mary, mother of Jesus; Jesus himself, savior of mankind; God, creator of all; Zeus, king of the gods (also god of thunder and lightning); St. Michael the Archangel; St. Raphael the Archangel; St. Gabriel the Archangel; and Noah, savior from the flood.
 
God- Now that everyone is here, let the petition of Mallia begin.
 
This is gonna be fun.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment