Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Elder Council

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 8 - Elder Council

Chapter 8 - Elder Council
God- So, what exactly is it that you would like?
Robbie- My client, Michael, requests that he be sent back to Earth.
God- And why might this be, Michael?
Mike- Even as we speak, the thing that killed me could be doing anything to my girlfriend Max, and there's nothing I can do to stop him. That is why I would like to return to Earth.
Aphrodite- I say we let him go. He is driven by love.
Jesus- Maybe so, but you know the rule.
Mike- What rule?
God- Noah, the book, if you would be so kind.
Noah- Rule # 387 Article C states- "He who has died is allowed to return to Earth, but only if 2/3 of the Elder Council allows him"
God- So nine of us must approve.
Zeus- He should not be allowed. We haven't allowed someone back for generations.
Hera- Which is exactly why we SHOULD do it.
Zeus- No we shouldn't.
Hera- Yes we should.
Zeus- No!
Hera- YES!!!!
God- Zeus and Hera, knock it off.
 
There was much more bickering like this for a few minutes or so. Then, it was time for the decision to be made. Robbie and I were sent out of the room so they could vote without us seeing what the results were. We were called back in a minute later.
 
God- By the power of the Elder Council, we have voted unanimously that...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on May 28, 2007, 8:52:02 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742ARRG! STUPID CLIFFY!!