Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Decision

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 9 - Decision

Chapter 9 - Decision
God- By the power of the Elder Council, we have voted unanimously that Michael is allowed to return to Earth.
Mike & Robbie- YES!!!
Satan- When you finish with Bob, make sure you tell him I'm waiting for him.
Mike- Alright.
St. Michael- I'm going with him.
Elder council- What???
St. Michael- You heard me. I'm going with him. He couldn't beat Bob before, but I will assist him this time.
Mike- How?
St. Michael- When you fight him again, I will possess your body. However, you will be in complete control of your body. So you will have my power in addition to your own.
St. Raphael- I'll help as well. When you return to your body, I will heal your injuries.
Hephaestus- I'll get to work on new weapons and armour for you.
Hera- And the rest of us will assist you from here. You shall not lose this time, Michael.
Mike- Why are all of you helping me? I appreciate it, but it seems rather odd to me.
Aphrodite- We were touched by why you wanted to return to Earth. Except for Satan, who just wants Bob back in Hell.
Satan- Somehow he escaped. It won't happen again.
God- Now, it is time for you to go.

The last thing I saw was everything fading away as I left Heaven. Time for round two.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment