Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Final Assault

Decided I'd change the name to what it is now. This is going to be the final piece in the story of Squad 14. Cliffhangers= HUGE. Action= HUGE. Ending= Nobody will see it coming. Enjoy.

Chapter 10 - Final Assault

Chapter 10 - Final Assault
When Earth came back into view, I got a massive dose of pain due to the gaping hole in my chest. It was soon gone as St. Raphael repaired all the damage that my human half had sustained. I then saw what Bob was doing to Max, and I had no time to lose. He was in the process of slowly ripping off her shirt. Since her pants were already ripped off, I realised the horrible truth. He was going to rape her. Then, an extreme transformation began. All my armour was repaired instantly be Hephaestus. I became my demon form again. Then, St. Michael posessed me. My hair and all four hands lit on fire. Ice based fire, that is. My wings reformed, and his power kicked in. All ice flames became a golden colour. My jet-black skin became pure white. My armour and spikes became a deep blue, along with my Sharingan. A giant golden sword formed in my lower hands as I flew up above Bob. He hadn't noticed what happened to me because his back was to me. I was ready to kick some squid @$$, angel style.

Nightmare- Get your filthy mitts off my girlfriend, spawn of the underworld!
Bob- WTF?!
Nightmare- This is between you and me now.
Bob- How many times do I have to kill you before you stay dead?
Nightmare- I'm not the one who'll be dying this time.

When he turned around, I saw that he had torn off almost all her clothes so that only her bra and panties were still on her. This severly pissed me off. It's @$$ kicking time. I transferred the sword to a sheath on my back, freeing up those two hands to pick up Max. I wanted to make sure he couldn't finish his tentacle rape. Bob took a fire punch to the face. The force of the powerful blow split Bob clean in half. Inside the carcass of Bob the Decapodiforme Glacia was Omega.

Nightmare- Omega??
Omega- Yes. Surprised?
Nightmare- This ends NOW!!!

I pulled Max closer to my chest for protection and drew my sword, preparing to end what I had started. Omega and I charged at each other as he formed a sword of his own of mercury. With the power of the gods behind me, I charged fearlessly, knowing I could not lose this battle. It was over in a matter of seconds as my golden flaming sword sliced Omega 699 into two pieces, which then exploded. The sword was returned to its sheath as I put all four arms around Max and told her that I wouldn't ever let anything happen to her again. It was time for us to leave, so I picked up Charlotte and Shina and flew off to a loud cheering from the other people who were at the dance. On the way back to base, St. Gabriel the messenger came to inform me that if I ever needed this kind of power again, it would be granted to me. Our adventure was not over yet, however. I had one final thing I needed to do. But it wouldn't be done for awhile.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment