Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - chapter 4

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 5 - chapter 4

Chapter 5 - chapter 4
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

The girls headed to their classes, and little did they know, some boys were heading there, too.

Sakura and Hinata arrived in Math class with a few minutes to spare. They looked around the room, and found that no one was there yet. They sat down in the middle of the classroom, not too close to the teacher so as to be called ‘teacher’s pets’, but not so far back to be considered trouble makers.

“These are the perfect seats, Hinata!” said Sakura happily. A couple of seconds after they had sat down, in walked Neji and Naruto.

“Hey guys! It looks like we’re in the same math class!” said Naruto in a loud voice, as the rest of the class started trickling in.

“Yes,” said Hinata, “We are. Hello Neji.”

“Hello Hinata,” replied Neji.

“You know him, I mean, other than Naruto introducing all of us in homeroom?” asked Sakura curiously.

“Yes,” said Hinata, “He’s my cousin. We’ve known each other since we were little.” While Hinata was saying that, the teacher had entered the room. The sound of a yard stick hitting the chalkboard was heard, and everyone looked to the front of the room.

“Now that I have your attention, I am Asuma-sensei, and I’ll be your math teacher. Today, you will be doing a packet to assess what you know so far. I’ll pass out the packets, and you can get started. Are there any questions?”

Naruto’s hand shot up, and before he could be called on he shouted, “Sensei, what does assess mean?” Everyone looked at Naruto and sweat dropped anime style.

“Well, Naruto, assess means to determine what you know. So this packet will determine what you know so far.” said Asuma.

“Oh,” said Naruto, “Ok!” After that Asuma handed out the packets and everyone started working.

With Ino and TenTen

As Ino and TenTen walked into the room, they found only four desks in the front of the classroom left.

“Ugh,” groaned Ino as she sat down and buried her face in her arms, “I can’t believe we have to sit in the front of the room! Things couldn’t get any worse!” While Ino was complaining, Shikamaru and Sasuke walked in, and took the two remaining seats next to them.

“Well,” said TenTen as she pointed to Sasuke and Shikamaru, “It looks like things just did.” When she heard this, Ino picked her head up, only to see Sasuke and Shikamaru looking at her.

“Oh, great!” she whined. While Ino was whining and complaining, the teacher walked in.

“Good morning, class! I’m Kurenai-sensei, and I’m going to be your history teacher. Today, we’ll just introduce ourselves and let the class learn a little something about us. Who wants to go first?” A girl in the back of the room raised her hand. “Ok, then, go ahead and start us off, say your name, and one dream that you have.”

“Ok, I’m Sarah, and I hope to some day publish a novel.”

“That’s good! Now we’ll start from Sarah and wind our way through towards the front.” said Kurenai.
When it finally got to Ino, she stood up and said, “I’m Ino, and my dream is to one day take over my family’s flower business.”

TenTen went next, and she said, “I’m TenTen, and I hope to become one of the greatest women fighters of all times.”

Shikamaru went next, “I’m Shikamaru, and I don’t have any dreams, because they’re too troublesome.”

Sasuke was the last person to go, “I’m Sasuke, and my dream is not a dream because it will happen, and it is to surpass a certain someone.”

“Ok, then,” said Kurenai, “We have some time left, so I want you to pull out the history books that are under your desks, look through them, and write down three questions that you have about anything you read on a piece of loose-leaf. At the end of class, you’ll turn them in, and as the year goes by, I’ll try to answer all of them.” After about fifteen minutes of flipping through the book and writing down random questions that they had, Ino and TenTen heard the bell ring. The whole class jumped out of there seats and walked out the door as fast as they could.

“We have math next,” said TenTen. “That’s the class that Sakura and Hinata just had, maybe we’ll pass them on the way to class, since they’re coming to history now.” As the girls walked, they got lucky as they spotted Sakura and Hinata walking down the hall, chatting with Naruto.

“Hey guys! How was math?” asked Ino.

“It was ok,” said Sakura, “We just had to do some easy problems so that Asuma-sensei knows what we’ve learned so far. How was history?”

“Really easy,” said TenTen, “all you do is introduce yourselves, and then write down three questions that you have that you’d like to learn the answers to.”

“That sounds easy enough!” exclaimed Naruto. The groups said their goodbyes as they walked hurriedly to their next classes so that they wouldn’t be late.


A/N: well, I updated, It took me a while to finish this chapter, because of projects and homework….I don’t know how long the next chapter will take me because I have an essay I need to write this week >.< I would have written it this weekend, except that the teacher hasn’t given us specifics yet…well, please review!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:22:22 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3it just gets better and better

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:04:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! ^-^

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on February 26, 2007, 5:38:24 AM

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on
14thXBladeXofXTwilightNice job! Hope you get more up soon. ^-^
 
((Anyone else notice that the squares went away?))

winxgirl21 on February 26, 2007, 5:53:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm hoping to get more up by Friday at the latest, and I found out that choosing the type into the site ussing a BB code formating ( I think that's what it is...)lets you get rid of the squares...i've just been copying and pasting the chapters into that, and the squares are gone!

AlleyCat17 on February 26, 2007, 5:25:30 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17nice chapter and i hope something go happens soon in it
and i know what you mane when you have alot of projects,
homework plus i have two test to study for this week too and
alot of other stof to do yet.so i wont be on the computer much
or for long.

winxgirl21 on February 26, 2007, 5:49:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm hoping to have something good happen in it soon...in either the next chapter, or the one after that....^-^ one of the pairings is going to show up soon....

abitofdrama on February 25, 2007, 11:49:27 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramakeep on writing. you do good :D

winxgirl21 on February 26, 2007, 5:47:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks so uhc for the comment! ^-^

abitofdrama on February 26, 2007, 10:52:37 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramait's on my fav *gives aporcot for awsomeness*

winxgirl21 on February 27, 2007, 5:37:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, yum!!

abitofdrama on February 28, 2007, 1:17:21 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdrama*gives fruit basket then realizes wallet is out of money*
Also I'm gonna post a new story up (just to let you know) should be up around this weekend. It'll be called "Now For Your Featured Presentation"

winxgirl21 on March 1, 2007, 4:31:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok! I'll definately check it out! And thanks, yummy fruit! *gives some money* Now you have more in your wallet! lolz

abitofdrama on March 4, 2007, 10:49:05 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaIt is up now just to let you know!

winxgirl21 on March 4, 2007, 11:07:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok, I'll check it out! ^-^

abitofdrama on March 4, 2007, 1:30:36 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramathankies and when are you gnna update (doesn't matter when as long as your not giving up on your story.)

winxgirl21 on March 4, 2007, 9:03:18 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21soon, I'm writing the next chapter now! ^-^

digimonlover06 on February 25, 2007, 9:34:01 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06good job write more plz

winxgirl21 on February 26, 2007, 5:46:55 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^ I'm hoping to get the next chapter up by Friday at the latest