Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 6

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 7 - chapter 6

Chapter 7 - chapter 6
A/N: Bold and italicized is inner-Sakura, and italicized is Sakura thinking.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The girls looked at each other with horror on their faces as they slammed their lockers shut, snapped the locks, and practically ran to the cafeteria. When they got their, they saw three tables, each with a day of the week written on a sign that was hanging behind the table so that everyone could see them. There were only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday tables though. There was another sign hanging over all of the tables. It said ‘Advisory Days are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.’ There were lines practically out the door, at almost every table.

“Great!” groaned Ino, “This is just our luck, we think the day is going great, and then we get the last places in line for club sign ups!”

“Well,” said Hinata, “Just think of all the people who have lunch two, and three! There will hardly be any clubs left for them!”

“Well, we’re here now!” said Ino, “So we should worry about ourselves! Let’s go to the Monday table! It has the shortest line right now…” As the girls were walking towards the Monday table, they heard someone loud shouting their names.

“Hinata! Sakura! Ino! TenTen! Over here you guys!” they turned around, to see Naruto waving, standing by Neji. The girls made their way over to them.

“You guys can cut me and Neji, right Neji?” said Naruto.

“Hn.” replied Neji.

“Thank you, Naruto.” said Hinata. The girls were a lot closer to the front of the line, but were now at the Wednesday table.

“Where’s Sasuke and Shikamaru?” asked Ino.

“Oh, they went to Friday table to sign us all up for media center!” said Naruto with a big grin, “We heard that you could get away with pretty much anything in there!”

‘Well, you think they could sign us up, too?” asked TenTen.

“Sure,” said Naruto, “I’ll text Sasuke and have him sign you up!” Naruto pulled out his cell phone and started typing a text message. A few seconds later, his phone started ringing. “He said ‘Hn. Whatever…’ I guess that means he’s signing you guys up, too!”

“Awesome! That’s Friday taken care of!” said Ino. Sakura glared at her. She did not want to be in a club with Sasuke, and Ino knew it. Ino turned around towards Sakura and gave her a grin.

“Stupid Ino! She just had to get us I n a club with that stupid, idiot, Sasuke!” said Inner-Sakura.

‘Yea, but we really are being childish, maybe we should forgive him?’ thought Sakura to her self.

If he won’t apologize, we won’t forgive!” said Inner-Sakura.

‘Ok, but once he apologizes, we’ll forgive him…’ thought Sakura.

“Yea, he’s too hot to hold a grudge against!”

‘Ye- wait! No, that’s not what I think!

“Yes, it is! I’m you, so if I think it, you think it!”
what I think!’


‘Ugghh, I hate it when you’re right….’ When Sakura looked up after her conversation with herself, she found that they were almost to the front of the line, just one more person I n front of them.

“Ok, guys! What are we signing up for?” asked TenTen.

“Well…”said Ino, “…I was thinking the fashion club!”

“Oh, but I wanted to join the art club!” said Sakura.

“And I wanted to join the book discussion club.” said Hinata.

“Ok, then we’ll all sign up for different clubs on Tuesdays, we all have media center together on Fridays, so we can just sign up for other clubs together. Besides, I wanted to join the archery club!” The girls signed up for their clubs, and then waited for Naruto and Neji.

“Guess what, Hinata! I signed up for the book discussion club, too! And TenTen, Neji signed up for the archery club!”

“Wow, that’s great Naruto! I’m glad you like reading, too!” said Hinata happily.

“You like archery, Neji? I can’t wait for the club to start, I think it’s great!” exclaimed TenTen.

“Hn…yes, I do enjoy archery…”replied Neji.

“Well,” said TenTen, “we should probably go sign up for other clubs, or there’ll be nothing left to sign up for!” The girls agreed, and when they had finished signing up for clubs, they sat down at a lunch table with their food.

“Ok,” said Sakura, “what clubs did everyone get?”

“Well,” said Hinata, “I’m in book discussion club on Wednesdays, and on Mondays we’re all doing Boosters together, and on Fridays we’re all taking media center together.”

“Right,” said Ino, “I’m in fashion club on Tuesdays, and the rest is the same as Hinata’s.”

“I’m in archery on Tuesdays.” said TenTen.

“I’m in art club on Tuesdays.” said Sakura.

“So, Hinata….”started Ino, “Naruto is in book discussion with you! You should make the best of that, and really get to know him better.”

“Well, yea, I was hoping we could get to know each other better through book discussion…”said Hinata with a light blush on her face. “…but I’m worried about how Neji will react if Naruto and I started hanging out. He’s really overprotective….”

“I’m sure we can take care of that!” said TenTen.

“Yea,” said Ino, “he can’t be that overprotective of you!”

“Well, I guess you guys are right!” said Hinata. “So, Ino, you’re so worried about all of our love lives, but what about you? Have you found anyone that you like yet?”

“Yea,” said Sakura, “it doesn’t take you long to find someone that you’re after!”

“Well, there’s not anyone yet….,”said Ino, “but I’m sure there will be soon!” The girls heard the bell ring, signaling that lunch was over, and they got up, threw away their trash, and went to their next class, which was English class.

A/N: Ok, the club system is set up kind of like how my school does it, only we have a seven day letter-day system(for example A-day, B-day, ect.) and on B and F days there’s advisory. Also, Boosters is a club at my school that raises money for your class by holding fund raisers, and if you’re in it you can help plan some of the dances and stuff. Each class has its own Boosters club. Well, I just had to put inner-Sakura in there, but I wonder if I should have…>.< well, please review and tell me what you think!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 18, 2007, 10:11:54 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui think i may skim over or read over this series again.btw,cant wait for another chapter of the homecomeing!^^

winxgirl21 on October 19, 2007, 9:35:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok ^-^ Hopefully, it'll e up 2moro morning. my sis is using the computer with the file on it, so i have to wait. Idt it'll get up tonight, sadly...

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:33:59 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3ooooooooooo naruto and hinata in same club

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:10:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yup ^-^

abitofdrama on March 8, 2007, 12:27:34 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaCool! Pairing off everybody huh huh? *nudge nudge* My old school had a simalair system to that, but only simalair. I'll be waiting for the next chapie.

winxgirl21 on March 9, 2007, 10:42:18 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, lolz. And the next chapter should be up today or tomorrow, I'm working on it now.

AlleyCat17 on March 6, 2007, 4:22:31 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow Awesome i can't wait for the next chappy.

winxgirl21 on March 6, 2007, 7:29:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm workng on it now ^-^

crazicat06 on March 5, 2007, 11:37:00 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Awsome! I luv this story! Write more please!

winxgirl21 on March 6, 2007, 7:28:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you like it, adn i'm currently working on the next chapter! ^-^

crazicat06 on March 6, 2007, 7:44:45 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06wOot!