Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - chapter 8

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 9 - chapter 8

Chapter 9 - chapter 8
A/N: I finally finished the next chapter!
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

The girls sat down in their homeroom seats, and waited for Kakashi to start talking. When he did, Sakura started to zone out.

“I wonder how this project is going to go…” she thought to herself.

“Awesome! You’re with that total hottie Sasuke!” exclaimed inner-Sakura.

“Yea, but he’s also the world’s biggest jerk…”

“So? Can’t we just forget that part for a little bit? He IS really hot…”

“We’ll forget that depending on how this project goes. Seeing how he’s acting now, I’ll be doing the entire thing!”

“Yea, but at least we’ll get a good grade on it, because we’ll know it’s done right! Perfection can’t be done by anything other than perfection!”

“I don’t know about that…”

“Sakura? Did you have any questions? You appear as though you’re in deep thought…” said Kakashi.

“Um, no Kakashi-sensei, I was just thinking about something…” said Sakura, embarrassed that she hadn’t been paying attention and had been caught off guard. Luckily, this wasn’t a real class, so she couldn’t get in trouble for not paying attention. Sakura’s friends just looked at her, then at each other. They knew something was bugging their friend, just not what. When class was over, they stood up and went to their lockers, which were in the hallway just outside the door.

“So, Sakura,” started Ino, “what exactly were you thinking about during advisory?”

“Just how I’m going to be doing all the work for this science project.” she replied in a huff. “He won’t, even talk to me! How are we supposed to do a project together? He’s a huge jerk!”

“He might be a jerk,” said Ino, “but he’s a hot jerk!” She had hit the nail on the head, that’s exactly what Sakura’s inner self had been thinking since the project was assigned.

“Well,” said Hinata with a blush, “I’m happy that Naruto and I are together. Now we can spend time together, and Neji and my father can’t object.”

“That’s right!” exclaimed TenTen. “Now we can get you guys together!”

“I still don’t know if he likes me or not.” said Hinata.

“True,” said Ino, “but I’m sure we can find out!”

“Just exactly how are you planning on finding out?” asked Hinata worriedly.

“Oh, don’t worry, Hinata, we’ll do all the work!” Ino said happily.

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” said Hinata as they walked out of the school.

“Does anyone know if we’re walking home or if someone’s driver is picking us up?” asked Sakura.

“I thought we were walking,” said Hinata.

“Same here,” said TenTen.

“And same here,” said Ino.

“Well, I guess we’re walking,” said Sakura. The girls walked down the sidewalk and, just as they exited the gates, saw a limo pull up in front of them. They looked at each other, and then back at the limo, as they saw a head pop out of the sunroof, and it was no other than Naruto.

“Hey, guys! Sasuke said you can ride in his limo with us if you want!” Naruto yelled.

The girls all looked at each other once again, and Ino shrugged her shoulders as she said, “Ok, sounds good.” The girls walked up to the limo, and opened the door, stepping inside. They sat down, and Hinata sat next to Naruto, Ino sat next to Shikamaru, TenTen sat next to Neji, and Sakura was stuck sitting by Sasuke.

“Great, just great!” thought Sakura. “As if I haven’t been around this jerk enough today.”

“Where do you guys live?” asked Sasuke.

“Well,” said Hinata, “I live next door to Neji.”

“Ok, we’ll start there.” said Sasuke in his monotone voice.

The car was eerily silent, so TenTen tried to start a conversation, “So, guys, what did everyone think of school today?”

“Awesome!” said Ino. “Except for the learning part.” Everyone sweat dropped and looked at Ino. “What?! It’s true!”

“Well, I think it was fun. I enjoyed our teachers, and think this year will be nice. It’ll be better than last year, that’s for sure!’ said Hinata.

“Well, yea!” said Sakura, “Anything is better than freshmen year. At least we didn’t have anything happen to us on freshmen surprise day. That was awful!”

“Yea,” laughed TenTen, “but nothing happened to us only because Ino called her dad and he sent someone over to escort us to our classes!’

“And to think,” said Ino, “that some of us are ungrateful.”

“I’m not,” said TenTen, “I just think that it was funny how quickly the person got there!” The guys just looked at each other; they had transferred into this school just this year, from a school across town. They knew nothing about freshmen surprise day.

“What’s freshmen surprise day?” Naruto asked, asking the question that the other three guys had been wondering themselves, but had thought it too uncool to ask, especially in front of a bunch of girls.

“Oh, I forgot, you guys are new this year, right?” asked Ino, more as a statement than a question. “Well, freshmen surprise day is a day when upper-class men ‘tag’ the freshmen. And by tag, it’s not like the game. They use colored hairspray, silly string, and some even use spray paint. They would come up behind unsuspecting freshmen on their way to classes and spray them, but that was if the freshmen were lucky. Some kids got shoved in trashcans, and some were made to stand on tables in the senior cafeteria and sing and dance to “I’m a Little Teapot.” It wasn’t fun, so I called my dad, who sent a bodyguard to escort us to classes.”

“Isn’t that overreacting a bit?” asked Neji.

“No!” exclaimed Ino, “If I hadn’t done that, all of our outfits could have been ruined, and we could have faced embarrassment that would last for eternities.”

“Ok, we’re at Neji’s house.” said Sasuke.

“I’ll just get out here with Neji.” said Hinata. “I was going over to visit later anyways, so I might as well go now.” Hinata and Neji got out of the car, leaving Ino, Sakura, TenTen, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sasuke. The girls looked at each other, now that Hinata was gone, they could find out who Naruto likes, and what he thought of Hinata.

A/N: Ok, well, I made Sakura seem like such a goody-goody again, because she wasn’t paying attention and she got all worried…but that’s how I am, when I get caught not paying attention in class…And yea, the car ride thing is going to be like another chapter long or so…>.< I just have to get in an idea I had…also, yea I know Ino was overeacting about freshmen tag day...>.< Does anyone have that happen at their school, or is that just me?>.

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 12:51:50 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol inner sakura is blushing

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:43:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz. ^-^

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:48:25 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3are the girls gonna ask naruto so many questions he will not want to answer

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:14:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm guessing you've already read far enough to know what happened, lolz! ^-^

AlleyCat17 on March 28, 2007, 10:10:12 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg i loved this one

winxgirl21 on March 28, 2007, 10:11:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^

diva96 on March 16, 2007, 1:18:49 PM

diva96 on
diva96awesome! I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NINTH CHAPPIE!!!!*shakes you*

winxgirl21 on March 16, 2007, 10:40:18 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21it should be up by monday! ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 15, 2007, 11:47:00 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*SQUEE* YAY, another chappie is in!! THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! Luv it when you got all the couples sitting next to eachother! ^_^ ....UH? That never happens at my school...why...OMG did that happen to you!?!?!?....geez....OK MAKE ANOTHER MAKE ANOTHER!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE!?!?!?!

winxgirl21 on March 16, 2007, 10:25:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Actually, taht didn't ahppen to me, i got lucky, but it did happen to some of my friends. It wasn't fun for them to walk around school wearing other classes colors.

abitofdrama on March 15, 2007, 1:19:01 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaYEE!! *spins aroung in spinny chair* So cool! Can't wait for the next one, also that never happens at my school but at my sister I think it did. Oh well, if it happened to you remember it only one day. Can't wait for update.

winxgirl21 on March 16, 2007, 10:20:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Actually, i was one of the luckier kids who ddin't get tagged, but some of my friedns did. It weasn't very fun for them, because they had to walk around all day wearing other classes colors...I'm hoping to update by monday ^-^

hirataitokyo on March 15, 2007, 12:18:44 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOMG YES! another chapter! I can't WAIT til more!!! ^-^ this is turning out as such a good story! great job!

winxgirl21 on March 16, 2007, 10:14:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, the next chapter should be up by monday, I'm actually working on it now. ^-^