Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - chapter 10

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 11 - chapter 10

Chapter 11 - chapter 10
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

She laid down and immediately fell asleep. The next morning she woke up to her alarm clock, which was on her favorite radio station. She laid in bed for a few minutes, listening to the music, then got up and turned her alarm off. She got dressed, and then went to put her makeup on. She then went downstairs to get breakfast.

“Good morning, sweetie!” said Mrs. Haruno in a happy voice. “Today’s such a beautiful day, and it just puts me in such a great mood!”

“I couldn’t tell,” said Sakura. “So mom, today I was going to have my partner for a science project over so we could get started. Is that ok?”

“Sure sweetie,” Mrs. Haruno replied. “What time were you planning on?”

“Right after school.” Replied Sakura as she put some oatmeal in the microwave. She put the timer for forty seconds, then waited for it to be done. When the timer went off, she poured some milk into it, and then sprinkled brown sugar on the top. She turned around and walked up to the table, setting the bowl down then pulling out a chair and sitting down. “So we’d like the house to be quite so we can concentrate, ok?”

“That’s fine, your brother will be over at a friend’s house anyways. They’re playing some new video game he just bought.” said Mrs. Haruno.

“Good, and if he comes home early, he goes straight to his room, because we’ll be using the family room or the sun-porch, depending on how far we get.” said Sakura.

“Ok, dear, don’t worry, your brother won’t bother you and your friend.” said Mrs. Haruno.

‘I wouldn’t exactly call him my friend,’ thought Sakura, while she said, “That would be great, mom!” Just then, Sakura heard Ino’s driver honking the horn. “I’ve got to go, Ino’s here! I’ll see you this afternoon! Bye!” She grabbed her backpack as she walked out the front door, climbing into the limo.

“It’s about time,” said Ino, “I though I was going to be waiting for at least another hour.”

“Oh, shut up, Ino-pig!” Sakura said in a ticked off tone.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, geeze.” said Ino as they drove to TenTen’s house to pick up TenTen and Hinata, who had walked to TenTen’s house since it wasn’t too far away. The girls rode the rest of the way in silence, since Sakura was in a bad mood, and Ino could see it. When TenTen and Hinata got in the car, TenTen commented on it.

“It feels like you could cut the air with a knife, what’s up with you two?” she asked.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!” Ino replied.

“So what if I did?” Sakura retorted angrily.

“Um, you know what?” asked TenTen, as both girls turned to her with angry eyes, “Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything.” Sakura and Ino went back to glaring at each other. When they pulled up to school, both girls exited the limo quickly, and each went to their lockers until five minutes before class started. Hinata went with Sakura, and TenTen went with Ino, to try and get them to forgive the other, for what, they didn’t know.

“You know Sakura, you could forgive Ino.” Hinata suggested timidly. “What are you guys fighting about this time, anyways?”

“I don’t remember,” replied Sakura as she opened her locker, “but whatever it was, it really made me mad.”

“Well, don’t you think it’s stupid to fight over something you can’t even remember?”
asked Hinata.

“I guess,” said Sakura as she shut her locker and turned towards her friend, “but I’m not telling Ino that! She has to say it first!”

With Ino and TenTen

“Ino, why are you so mad at Sakura?” asked TenTen.

“I don’t remember,” Ino replied coolly.

“Doesn’t that seem a bit childish to you?” asked TenTen.

“Not really.” said Ino simply as she opened her locker to put some pictures in it.

“Why should you guys fight if you don’t even remember what you’re fighting about?” TenTen tried again.

“Hmmm…” Ino was obviously thinking this over, “well, I guess you’re right, but I’m not saying anything about it unless she says something to me first!” Ino shut her locker and turned towards TenTen, “Come on, let’s go to class.” When they arrived at the classroom, Sakura and Hinata were just sitting down. They sat down in their seats, and TenTen leaned towards Hinata.

“How’d it go with Sakura?” she whispered.

“Not to good, she said she won’t speak to Ino unless Ino speaks to her first.” Hinata whispered back.

“That’s pretty much what Ino said,” TenTen whispered, “but don’t worry, they’ll forget that they were fighting by lunch time, and things will be back to normal.”

“You’re probably right,” Hinata whispered. Just then Kakashi walked in, and homeroom started.

Lunch

“Hey guys, I’m going to get something from one of the vending machines, save me a seat, alright?” Sakura said as she walked over to the corner with the snack machines in them. The girls all sat down at a table, the same one as the day before. A couple of minutes after they sat down, Sakura came over with a bag of chocolate chip cookies. She opened the bag, and turned it towards her friends.

“Any one want some?” she asked.

“Sure!” said Ino as she reached into the bag and took some of the cookies. TenTen and Hinata looked at each other in disbelief. Sakura and Ino had forgotten they had been fighting earlier. Just then they heard some people behind them.

“Hey guys!” a familiar voice said. “can we sit with you?” The girls turned around to see Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji and Sasuke standing there.

“Sure,” said TenTen as she slid down the bench to make more room.

“So, what’s up, you guys?” asked Naruto.

“Nothing really,” said Sakura, “want a cookie?”

“Yea!” exclaimed Naruto as he reached into the bag and took about five of them.

“So, what are you guys planning on doing for your science projects?” Hinata asked everyone.

“Well, Sasuke and I are making improvements to cars by testing them on a toy car.” said Sakura.

“We’re seeing what activities lower blood pressure, and which activities make it rise.” said TenTen.

“We’re using hydrochloric acid to test the carbon level in rocks.” said Ino.

“Those are all great experiments,” Hinata said, “Naruto and I are going to test lake water at different times of the day, and during different weather conditions and look at the differences.” Just then, the lunch bell rang, signaling for them to get to class.

A/N: Yea, I know, Sakura and Ino’s fight seems really stupid, but I actually got the idea to put it in there from two of my friends. They’re totally like that. Before school they’ll be screaming at each other, and then during lunch, they’ll totally forget they were ever fighting. >..

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on June 20, 2007, 12:32:51 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1They are a strange pair Ino and Sakura.

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:59:51 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3hey i remember you u commented on my stories

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2007, 3:24:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yesh, they are...

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:02:14 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaOkay yeah I totally have friends like that too! But ti's still fun. *runs to read new chapter*

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:54:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, it is ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:03:00 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789ME Wanna read more!! Can't wait 'til wedensday!!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:05:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I can't wait to finish the chapter! I'm glad that you look forward to it! ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:08:16 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I always look forward to reading, drawing, and writing no matter what...BUT THIS IS AWESOME SO I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS NEXT CHAPPIE!!! :D

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:09:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz,thanks, adnthat's the same with me! ^-^ I look forward to that stuff, too!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:13:07 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789-runs around in circles- can I have a cookie?

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:15:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21sure! *gives cookie* here ya go!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:20:42 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789Thankies! -nibbles cookie like a squirell- (I dun feel like checking my spelling right now)

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:21:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, don't woory bout it, i ahte spelling >.<

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:23:28 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789And I made my piccy! -pokes avatar-

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:24:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21really? It's really good! I was wondering if you had made it or not

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:28:00 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789Yeah I used MS Paint! I submitted it a few min ago so I could have a piccy up in my Gallery! Check out my Gallery 2morro after skool or sumthin' -doesn't feel like talkin' like not on PC- YAY 4 CHAT-SPEAK! -is off topic-

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:30:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I definately will check out your gallery tomorrow after school ^-^ and, yea, i love chat speak!!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:33:08 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I wish that we could just mail each other instead of comments...

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:35:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok, that's fine by me, my e-mail address is Meghanlee5@aol.com

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:35:54 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:37:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ok ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 25, 2007, 3:12:36 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*squee* more more MORE!! hehe, thats how my friend and I fight all the time! ^_^ Were hopeless I tell ya!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 5:56:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, everyone at my school knows that their fights will be over by lunch, so noone pays any attention to their arguments, lolz >.< I'm working on the next chapter now, and the latest it will be up is Wednesday. ^-^

diva96 on March 24, 2007, 11:54:11 AM

diva96 on
diva96funneh!!! cannot wait till the next chappie!!!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 24, 2007, 12:04:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm hoping to get it up by wednesday! ^-^

AlleyCat17 on March 24, 2007, 7:53:27 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter :3

winxgirl21 on March 24, 2007, 7:58:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

hirataitokyo on March 23, 2007, 11:42:40 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoNicE! Ha ino and sakura forgeting why they were fighting lol nice chapter ^0^ whoop, can't wait til the next one!

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2007, 11:45:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks ^-^ I'm hoping to get it up around wednesday ^-^

kagome99 on March 23, 2007, 7:57:59 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!You updated.Can't wait for next chappie.
My friends and i aren't like.since were all used to being around drama,fights usually last days maybe even weeks.I just got out of a fight with my friend.We've been fighting for about 3 weeks.we're friends again!oh,i'm getting way off the subject.really good!

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2007, 8:00:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! And that's only with two of my friends >.< When I'm mad at one of my friends, I won't even sit with them at lunch, I'll move to sit with other friends, and I won't talk to them for a couple of days, normally, but a couple of weeks is a long time o.o